The Clomid Thread - 6 BFP's!

Is 200 safe tho hun? My consultant won't even prescribe me 150mg - he said its not even an option x

I'm not sure, my consultant started me on 100mg and I've read about others being on 200mg but also about the over-stimulation : ( Probably best not to risk any chance of conceiving for that I guess. It's just my doc said that self-financing IVF is the only option left after this Clomid. I asked him about ovarian drilling etc and he said it's just delaying things, and I need to get on with it. I respect his honesty as I've spent long enough being fobbed off and I'd rather not have any surgery if it's unlikely to help me a great deal. Ho hum! How on earth my little boy came about after 2 months trying I shall never know...he really is my little miracle.

I got told exactly the same thing about after clomid - devastated me! X

I don't think it's really sunk in yet, maybe it will as the Clomid stocks deplete! Also I think that in the back of my mind I've always expected this from the point of PCOS diagnosis 10 years ago x

I've probably done the worst thing I could do at this stage of my cycle and drunk an awful lot already tonight - but I needed to let my hair down! X

:hugs: Nicky, it's understandable you need a time out sometimes. X

Went bowling tonight and every time I threw the ball I felt a tug in my lower stomach so FX!

X x

Sent via Tapatalk.

I've drunk far too much! Feel really guilty now and could cry about it!! Oh well

Don't feel guilty we all need to wind down! I got tanked on wine last night. It was great!!

I feel awful and there's just been a big massive argument cos one of our friends brought our situation up. Urgh I hate this!

Oh hun. I'd get out, go home and sleep on it. It might be better to try and sort things out with a clear head in the morning. :hugs:

I'm shattered just want to crawl into bed but DH is still chatting with friends so looks like I'll be here a while!

X

Sent via Tapatalk.

Hi hun! Clomid was a sucess for me too:) will answer the other questions another day !:)

Thanks Esperanza. :) love the avatar pic! X

It's past midnight so I am 9dpo now lol x

Sent via Tapatalk.

Morning ladies, apologies for messaging on here then not replying for a while. Got an appt with my own GP tonight to go over everything and pick up my clomid prescription. Still waiting for AF that probably won't appear so will hopefully get another prescription to get AF going. Still got a couple of weeks before I'm allowed to start it as they stated 6 weeks after my appt. I've got my cheapie ov packs at the ready. Just thought I'd do a wee update. MissJ hope you're well and have my fingers crossed for you for this week and Nicky I hope you're ok today. x

9DPO today! :yay:

Only 5 days to go.. Gosh I feel so nervous!!

x

Morning ladies, apologies for messaging on here then not replying for a while. Got an appt with my own GP tonight to go over everything and pick up my clomid prescription. Still waiting for AF that probably won't appear so will hopefully get another prescription to get AF going. Still got a couple of weeks before I'm allowed to start it as they stated 6 weeks after my appt. I've got my cheapie ov packs at the ready. Just thought I'd do a wee update. MissJ hope you're well and have my fingers crossed for you for this week and Nicky I hope you're ok today. x

Great news hun! Hopefully you'll be given something to induce AF. I was given Norethisterone to take for 10 days, my AF started on the 2nd day of stopping it so it worked pretty quickly! :)

Thanks hun, am very nervous! x

Forgot to mention I had sharp pains in my left boob the other night which made me wince. Felt like my nipple was on fire but only one of them. :rofl:

I wish I could get more excited!

x

I am bloody pathetic. I have zero willpower so might as well cave and do a cheapie each day from now - why bother saying I'm going to wait when I so obviously cannot? Pffft.

Not expecting anything by the way, I'm just POAS cos I am too impatient. Luckily I have loads of cheapies.

Let the craziness commence. 9dpo's test.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338884100.873437.jpg

Sent via Tapatalk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back