The Clomid Thread - 6 BFP's!

Is this your first cycle on 50 nicky?? Fingers crossed you won't need the 100!!

I've got to take the thyroxine in the morning so thinking maybe evening is best for me too.

Are you going to test miss j or hang on til your period is due xx

I might do an early test at 12dpo but I'm not sure cos I don't want to bum myself out. But knowing me, I'll cave and test early!! Lol. X x

Sent via Tapatalk.

No this is my 3rd cycle on 50mg!

Miss J dont test until you are ready too - even tho i am desperate to see your pics lol!!

Feeling much better tonight thang god - throats still a bit urgh tho!!

xxxx

Ha ha I'd be the same. I spot 10dpo so even getting to 12dpo would be a miracle for me xx

Lol Nicky! I might use the ic tests from 12dpo but they don't always show BFP so I have my FR tests to use at 14dpo and a digi if I get any lines! Xx

Ahh hopefully you won't spot this cycle, FX! X x

Sent via Tapatalk.

I sooo want to know about my 2ww this time!! Last cycle i'd given up on the cheapies before i ovulated!!! oops!!! x

How many did you get this time? It's a bit of a bugger really cos they can go dark if you're pregnant but also if AF is on the way! Argh! Xx

Sent via Tapatalk.

Also I'm glad I didn't stop my ov tests after cd13's smiley face otherwise I'd have missed my proper positive! Defo continue them hun. Xx

Sent via Tapatalk.

Yeah i got a dark on just before af arrived and i thought it was my positive for ovulation lol!!

I ordered a pack of 30 to start with cos i told myself i wasnt going to obsess this time - ive just ordered another 20 cos im oanicking about running out haha!!

xxx

Wow that's great so definitely working for you. My progesterone was borderline so I could have sub optimal ov. Am hoping this will work for me and help with spotting too x

I have borderline prog too which I why I'm on a low dose of clomid. I am very regular generally every 28-30 days. The clomid will definately help with the spotting. my prog results have been 40 and 60 on clomid, before clomid only 26-30 so it will help u too. X

Nicky I reckon that looks a shade darker, fx it's building up to a stonking positive! X

Sent via Tapatalk.

Wow that's great so definitely working for you. My progesterone was borderline so I could have sub optimal ov. Am hoping this will work for me and help with spotting too x

I have borderline prog too which I why I'm on a low dose of clomid. I am very regular generally every 28-30 days. The clomid will definately help with the spotting. my prog results have been 40 and 60 on clomid, before clomid only 26-30 so it will help u too. X

Ah great that's good to know, how many cycles of clomid have you tried? I'm hoping this will give a good chance of strong ovulation and a bfp. I only spotted 2 days this cycle rather than the usual 4 so also hoping my thyroid meds are helping too. Xx

LD1978 I don't know whether my progesterone was an issue, my consultant never said anything or prescribed anything but check out pages 7 and 8 or thereabouts to see my positive ov tests, they were the strongest I've ever had so hoping I have a good chance of a BFP. X

Sent via Tapatalk.

It is def darker when you look at it but still nowhere near a positive. hopefully the next few days will bring a positive result!!! I've got to have day 21 bloods done this time too xxx

LD1978 I don't know whether my progesterone was an issue, my consultant never said anything or prescribed anything but check out pages 7 and 8 or thereabouts to see my positive ov tests, they were the strongest I've ever had so hoping I have a good chance of a BFP. X

Sent via Tapatalk.

Did you have your day 21 bloods done? I've got to have mine done on each cycle of clomid. Wow they are dark - a good strong ovulation there then. I hope this works out for you this cycle. Not too much longer to wait x

I was meant to have my day 21 bloods done last cycle but my consultant scrapped them and said to do them this cycle instead. So I'm really hoping for an earlier ov!! X

Thanks hun. I wasn't monitored for ov so have been totally relying on my body and the tests.

I've got everything crossed for each of us. :)

X x

Sent via Tapatalk.

Woken up with a stinking headache and such a sore throat. Feel more rubbish than the other day!! Managed to BD this morning tho - first time since af finished!! X

Oh dear, hope it eases as the day goes on. I've got a bit of a sore throat at the mo too but they sometimes go away in a few hours. X

8DPO today...eeek! X

Sent via Tapatalk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back