The Big Meet-Scotland,April 2009 *New dates poll added 25/2*

We are definitely interested! I would love for it to be cheaper than the zoo though and I was there recently too. I'll get my thinking cap on.

We can do Saturdays, Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays or Friday afternoons, but have no holidays left until mat leave so hopefully it'll be one of those days.

Valentine Xxx

I would come depending on where it was being held.

I cant do Wed, Thur, Fri as I am working.

Oooooh, exciting.

**coming from Saltcoats**

meeee!!!

i can do whatever whenever :wink: party sounds lovely, like a soft play area even? where is everyone coming from and we could try and find the most central place? xx

I'd love to come if I can. Obviously it depends where it is, I'm coming down from Aberdeen so I think its gonna be quite a trek for me wherever it is. I am determined to make it to a meet! :)

I shall be there!!

a party for Becky and Finlay sounds like an ace idea!

I'd be up for a meet too!

I'm just outside Edinburgh.

Can I say let's NOT go to Deep Sea World this time - it is really not worth the money!!
I haven't been out much with baby yet so I don't know the good places to go, but will have a think!!

Aww everytime there is a Scottish meet I can't make it, I'm due 9th April :(

Frick!!! Im up near Inverness.....if anyone can find super-cheap transport let me know, me and wee man would love to come :) xx

I'd love to come.

I'm in Kilmarnock but don't drive. I'm more then happy to get the bus / train though.

I am due on the 22nd so it will be dependant on me still being able to move at that point!

I'll have my DD with me too (8) but she's happy with soft play or anything really x

Hi Nissa,
Im from Saltcoats, just down the road from Killie :wave:

Hi Laura!

:wave: :wave: :wave:

I've been to saltcoats a few times but not for ages!

i want to come!!!!! who wants to put me and jam up?! :lol:

mummykay said:
i want to come!!!!! who wants to put me and jam up?! :lol:

i would, but you'd be in the complete wrong part of Scotland! :lol:

ooh yeah - another meet. I can do Wednesday, Saturday or Sunday although might be able to take a holiday if it was another day :D

Ill try and get my nerves under control and come along. Im in Grangemouth so pretty central.
Ill probably have Cameron (10) if its in the easter hols

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back