LONDON GIRLS NIGHT OUT- ***BRAND NEW POLL***

whoooo hooo more people :dance: im going to have to eat spaghetti on toast till out night out to save money But i am not missing this for thw world i damn well deserve a night out :cheer:

I'm looking forward to this as get to meets some of the girls on here plus a night out is well needed :cheer:

Yeah me too...I need to get stupidly drunk and dance like an idiot..and laugh loads!! :D :D

James has NO Fridays or Saturdays of well he dose but he gose back to Reading those nights so all saturdays are out for me
I can do friday the 28th of Nov and thats it this is the only weekend date hes here the whole night bloody annoying :shakehead: :(
Hes trying to get the 14th of so i can go out with some mates so i cant ask him to do this twice

A friday is fine with me..hows everyone else with friday 28th???

Come on girls get voting!!! :) i'm excited!! hope everyone can make it on that friday!!

can we make sure all the good lookin men of the country are also out on this night pls :wink:

if they are then ill be there haha :lol:

Right Kay i have emailed all the best looking men in London with an enclosed picture of us all explaining that we will be out on this night so be there or be square :)
:lol:

fran_23 said:
Right Kay i have emailed all the best looking men in London with an enclosed picture of us all explaining that we will be out on this night so be there or be square :)
:lol:

i would like first dibs on the david beckham/brad pitt wannabes haha :lol:

c'mooooooooooooon claire, u know u wanna get dressed up, pissed and dance on tables with us south lot haha!! :dance: :rotfl:

mummykay said:
c'mooooooooooooon claire, u know u wanna get dressed up, p*ssed and dance on tables with us south lot haha!! :dance: :rotfl:

I SOOOOOOOOO do!! haven't had a drink in aboot a year :shock:

seriously need to shake my ass and get on the shots 8)

I'm still up for it as long as Brian is away, since he only has 2wks at home and then 4wks away at the moment I dont want to be away for a weekend when he is home.

I *think* he is away, but need to double check.

Claire, if you get your but down to Aberdeen you can fly down with me :)

YEEEEEEEEEEEAH SARAH AND CLAIRE COME DOWN FOR IT!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

woop woop

Dancing.gif

shall we make this a stick :D
so i dont have to go back 6 ages each time to bump it up :lol: :lol: :lol:

i cant wait for our night out :cheer: :cheer: :dance: :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member