• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The big easter egg sweepstake! Get your guesses in now!

Well 2 would certainly increase your chances of success but twin pregnancies sure are more complicated, I'm sure you'll be happy and healthy with either one or two though.:)

Does it feel weird to be here finally? You're so close..

I have a very good feeling about the coming week! :)

Xx

So excited for you hun, good luck for saturday xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Yeah it's odd being here after so long but also feels perfectly natural and we're both surprisingly calm. We've done a lot of reading and talked to a lot of parents of twins about it and we're both very keen on the idea. Possibly foolishly, but I really don't think we'll get a choice in it so not too fussed right now.

Again, damn work - it means I miss everything! wow! Fab news! i am so excited for you! xxxxxxxxxx

Yeah!!!!!! Amazing news scotch! God its all happening!!

Wow so pleased for you! I bet Saturday can't come soon enough! Xxx

First chance I have had to log on all day - I'm still at work!

Thrilled for you (and Pork Pie) that all your lil dwarfs are good quality! Roll on Saturday! I will have to head home and update hubby - he asked about you when I saw him at lunch today :) as we work in the same hospital.

I will be keeping everything crossed for you hon.xxx

You have us all gripped to ur feed! I tk rep my hubby updated on ur story too. It's so exciting. U have alot of people behind u both x

So pleased to hear this. Will be stalking on sat too!!!

Michelle. x

7! wow that is brilliant. best of luck to you both. xx

Brilliant news, made my day - Saturday here we come to get those dwarves back in the oven X

You guys rock. Porkpie reads this thread too with me and he's touched too by what you've said. Don't worry we'll keep you updated.

Ohss is a bit worse today but still working on it with keeping myself hydrated and drinking lots of milk. Pain is going but belly's really round and swollen. I like like I'm quite pregnant ironically!

Fab news lovely!! I dont know how you can stay so calm!!! Wishing you all the best for saturday!! xxxx

Pain is going but belly's really round and swollen. I like like I'm quite pregnant ironically!

I like to think of this as your oven getting ready to cook a bun for the next 9 months! :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back