• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The big easter egg sweepstake! Get your guesses in now!

You feeling nervous for tomorrow Scotch? I have a question, after the transfer, do you have to lie flat? And how long for? Xxx

Wishing you and your hubby lots of luck for tomorrow! I love reading your posts and I keep updating my hubby with your fantastic journey as it is something we will hopefully be doing in the next few months.

xXx

Not really nervous, no. but I'm not someone who herts nervous until just before stuff.

I have to stay for about 20 mins after transfer then it's business as usual. Don't know if I have to lie down

Feeling quite poorly today with pain and bloating. Didn't sleep much and every muscle in my body is screaming at me. Porkpie has convinced me not to go to work and I'm pretty sure he's right. Some things are more important and travelling etc has been making my pains worse...

Want to be tip top shape to get my baby back tomorrow

OHSS from what I have read sounds horrible and can be really dangerous, I agree with pork pie, have a duvet day rest up loads drinks lots of water and maybe a warm bath to help ease your muscles xx

I'm lucky and only have mild symptoms, but was told to expect that with the number of follicles/eggs I had. Thought I was improving but feel like poo today

Have my fact sheet with symptoms to monitor at home, symptoms to call the hospital with and symptoms to go straight into any hospital with and luckily still on symptoms to monitor at home

Never thought this would take so much out of me!

Oh lovey,

Sorry your feeling poo. Have a duvet day and let pork pie look after you when he gets home.

You definitely don't want to push yourself too much before tomorrow.xxx

Don't stop drinking Scotch! I mean, don't stop drinking water not whiskey, Scotch ;)

Transfer is a breeze, but don't turn up with a full bladder. As soon as you get there, pee. Then drink a decent amount otherwise you'll be bursting for over an hour :shock:

Smart move chilling today Hun! :)

After the transfer I think it's good to keep your uterus nice and snug, wrap a blanket around your tum and will be like a little incubator, I always slept with one at night in my 2ww, will you be on aspirin too and of course progesterone?

Xx

Yeah lou that's what the hospital have said. Said it's just a nicely full bladder as well, not bursting like a normal ultrasound.

Awww I wanted more whisky

Chaz, have been on the progesterone pessaries since tuesday. Almost getting used to them.

Wonder how many of the dwarves will still be with us tomorrow

I feel really quite prouod of you! U and porkpie are so brave and strong! I am sure things are going to go swimmngly tomorrow and i wish you all the luck in the world xxx

Just want to wish you all the luck in the world for tomorrow hun, hope everything goes fabby for you xx

Sorry you're not feeling great Scotch, best save your energy for tomorrow, not long now! xxx

Hope ur feeling better scotch xx get pork pie to make u a nice tea while u rest up xx

Fx all 7 dwarfs will be with us tomorrow and they can pick the best 1's xx

Sooo pleased for you both xx

Good luck for tomorrow!! Will be logging into to check up on you and pork pies news. When will you be able to test?

Just read this entire thread! Good luck today, hope all goes well and ur dwarves stick with plenty of baby glue! Can't wait to find out the results xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back