• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The big easter egg sweepstake! Get your guesses in now!

:dance::yay::yay::yay: thats fantastic news im well chuffed for u and ur hubster fingers crossed for ur bfp xxxx

Corinne, 2ww is the same, from day of egg collection as ovulation day. Embryos are doing the same outside as they would do in the body. So testing next weekend. Will break with almost 2 years of not testing early and pee on everything!

I think Snow White is a great middle ground name :wink:

It is only natural for you to be feeling on edge hun, your emotions yet alone your hormones are going at ten to the dozen if you wasnt feeling anything then that would be more worrying!!

Do you know what time they are calling tomorrow ?

Morning. They said after 830 and they're really good at calling around the time they say so shouldn't have to wait long

Will be officially thread stalking tomorrow morning :clock:

Thinking of you Scotch and Pork pie! with 7 mini scotch eggs ;) exciting stuff x

Good luck for tomorrow morning, eeeek exciting! xxxxxxx

Not sure when I will get on here tomorowo - so good luck for the phonecall in the morning, fingers crossed for brilliant newsof your 7 dwarves, like your last call XX

Last edited:
I'll be thinking of you tomorrow sweetie xxx

It's nice to know me and porkpie aren't the only ones watching our phones ;)

Come on ppl it's passed 8.30 xx we need to know xxxxxx

Good luck scotch & pork pie xx

All seven dwarves are good quality and the best will be transferred at 930 saturday morning. I'm so happy it's unreal :D

Good luck hun, i havent ever spoken to you really and dont know you well but i have been following this and it popped into my head on the way into work this morning, its amazing how much these kind of things touch us all xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back