*The Big Brother thread.* who do you want to WIN?

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: oh my god not long now im getting all organised christopher is having an early bath and il be doing same and in pjs early ive prepared tea so it will only take 10 mins to cook im so super organised today nothing is gonna keep me away from that telly tonight :D xxxxxxxx

Theres loads more rumours flying about:

One housemate is a DJ.
One of the housemates does stand-up comedy.
One housemate is a Buddhist.
One housemate has been deported from America
A further housemate is Muslim.
Another wears a watch worth £13,000 apparently.
Three housemates have children.
Another three housemates were born outside the UK.
One housemate has apparently appeared in a film with Hugh Grant.
One housemate has had a breast enlargement.
One housemate has never watched Big Brother
The oldest housemate is 42.

:D My Hubby hates it too Rach but its going on in our house - I am the remote control controller!!!

oohh more gossip :cheer: im quite lucky chok as my o/h works nights mon-thurs trouble is hes off on a friday which is eviction night and its supposed to be our 1 night together just the 2 of us :oops: hes now been dumped on a friday for the next 13 weeks :rotfl: xxxxxxxx
i will make it up to him and buy him a new xbox game and tell him to play it on friday nights :rotfl: xxxxx

skairdykat said:
Ooo were'd you get all the goss from?

From the MSN BB Blog - there are tons of pics of the house etc on there and there are a few weird things which we will have to look out for... :D

Not long to go now..... :cheer:

I love the fact that your all counting down to it aswell lol Its like a secret addiction of mine.. "did you watch BB last night"..."what? that rubbish.. no no no no.." but really I watch every single one :shock:

*Stands up" ... "my name is SHP and I'm a BB addict"

4 hours to go!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Those descriptions are real by the way - its on the offical BB site!

Rob's playing darts tonight so get to watch it in peace lol.

He act's he hates it but ends up talking about it b4 the end :)

1 hour to go :cheer:

I have a ready meal, wine, crisps and snackajacks butter popcorn to nibble :D

I'm so excited, I have watched every single one - I can't wait for tonight!

ohhhhhh not long now girls!!! I need a bath but guna go in after bb I think.. wanted to watch it in my jarmies n bar of galaxy!!! ahh bugger it im running a bath now al have a quick one :lol:

fess up?! im out and proud, me! and am every year lol in fact u pipped me to the post here i think i had the sticky last year! :lol:
iv been hooked from the first series in 2000, i used to even make my sister walk with me down some quiet scarey dirt track in greece every nite b4 we went out clubbing, coz there was this remote bar down there that had sky tv so i could watch BB! i kno lol im sad! :lol:

yes it took about an hour but iv finally convinced my boyf to give up his ps3 time and let me watch it! :cheer: i wont be on here commenting tho, iv had to give up my laptop in sacrifice while im watchin BB :lol:

woohoo only 16 minutes to go!

trixipaws said:
woohoo only 16 minutes to go!

bugger my laptop is 7 minutes slow then! so what is it then 6 minutes to go?! my head hurts lol!

:rotfl: i just said to my boyf "how do u fancy some popcorn and BB?" and he said "unless BB stands for 'big blowjob' i wont get too excited"! PMSL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back