The Award Winning .......here i am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rotfl: I apologise for the telling off, having experienced a telling off on here tonight, I now feel guilty :oops:

check out off topic 15 yrs too late Missac, I put the video up for JW to work to! :rotfl:

kirlykird said:
and JW!!!! What happened to the lollipops? :)

I ate them all................

ha ha ha

Next time I will I promise ha ha ha

You two encourage me, so if you think about it, you will see that it isnt actually my fault!

Emmylou!! How'd your weekend go?
Jo hows you?

Im okay hun, thanks! OH felt big kiks last night and got freaked out! :rotfl:
Hows you? :hug:

def a footballe there Jo! :cheer:

Missac and myself are having the same! :D

LOL!! Ur determined for me to have a blue bump arent you!!
Its been kicking the hell outa me all day 2day! i love it! still quite low at times!
ill find out soon!! dunno if i can resist the drive from hosp to mums with that word on the paper! :shock:

Jayceesmumma said:
LOL!! Ur determined for me to have a blue bump arent you!!
Its been kicking the hell outa me all day 2day! i love it! still quite low at times!
ill find out soon!! dunno if i can resist the drive from hosp to mums with that word on the paper! :shock:

Yup, you're sure going to have a bluey!

Even if he turns out to be pink, she'll be a tomboy :rotfl:

Been quite quiet on here last few days, you've not been around much, missac is away, Emmylou's gone missing and JW is busy enjoying her days off work!

I'm a saddo I'm the serial forum stalker :twisted:

We miss you ladies! :( Come back soon and save me from ebay shopping!

Been awful, noyt many posts s I've been on e bay instead, spent loads but kids are gonna love me Christmas day :cheer:

I think we need an emoticon with a santa hat! :D

how random was that post?!

jumping from one thing to another! :shock:

IM HEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

At mums cause OH on a work thing and couldnt take his car this AM as it had a flat (my dad had to come and change it while he got the train to work , I wanted to do it, but resisted my urge to mess with cars while being preggers lol) so I have to pick him up later so I figured, id come for a free meal at mum's.

Where is M? Is she on holidays or something? How rude!

Mums shouting at dad cause she trusted him to buy some xmas pressies she didnt have time to get and he came home with a load of tat, and he cant find the recipts :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back