Woo hoo Highchair is here!

K X

Reaction score
I have 2 share my excitement with u. For 5 weeks I have been hounding babies r us to c when this highchair is coming in coz it's been out of stock 4 ages. Quite a big and unexpected demand for it they sad. So for the 40th bloody time I phoned 2nite and they said YES they have it in but only 2. It was a mad panic but I got it!! So now I can feed my fatty without her wriggling or trying to grab the spoon!

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Product.aspx/B ... ink/711187

Sorry but I am cheesin! Anyone else find all this eqipment is expensive!! :roll:

ooo thats a nice one!

i want a new one, jases sister gave us hers, its ok but it doesnt suport coby very well so i cant feed him in it just yet, have to wait till he is bigger

xx

im going to get the same one but in blue for Harley ;)

i think mine was my worse buy. i bought the fisher price high chair healthcare deluxe at £80.00 because it lies back but thomas hates being in there. He will be seating up soon so i could have just bought one at £20 instead and spent the rest on the gates or else. I just get carried away sometimes and do not think before buying.

Yeah this one has a 3 position lie back and rebecca gets a fright everytime i put it back even when she is asleep(a rare occassion)...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back