The Award Winning .......here i am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awww bless! Just tell him its a 'subjects-ur-OH-would-NOT-like-to-know-forum' and he'll back down! As soon as he starts moaning about the time i spend on the forum, i say well ill just talk to you bout cervical mucus..and childbirth etc.. and he just cringes and runs away lmao!

:lol:well ive gotta go cook dinner etc before he strolls in.. so ill speak to u guys monday (xmas decorating at weekend!! :cheer: :cheer: )
Love to all and to all goodnight!!! :hug: :cheer:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: you two are hilarious!!! I think it is the policeman in him!!! what a geek!

can i just point out that I dont give my number to random strangers like I made out (after I re read my posts) just hunky ones

LMAO

No only about 6 people, 1 off this forum and 5 s of another who ive met and known for years have my number but most of them are blokes and I dont think OH likes whoops. Oh and nothing untoward BTW ha ha its a car forum and its all staff who have it so its either telling me how to change something in my car or about the forum ha ha not asking me for sexual favours unfortunatley!!

thanks sarah!

:rotfl: at jw!! you have gone and got all paranoid!! loving how you only give your number out to men!!!!!!! :rotfl:

missac said:
thanks sarah!

:rotfl: at jw!! you have gone and got all paranoid!! loving how you only give your number out to men!!!!!!! :rotfl:

:rotfl: kirly has it and she aint no Man dude. ha ha oh and one girl off the car forum & 4 men he he he ranging from 18 (my toy boy ha ha) to 29 he he he and from Newcastle to London........see I get about he he

:oops: :oops: whoops! sorry kirls, maybe it was the confusion as you have a little man inside you! (and by the way jw I am talking about sammy not kirly's other half!)

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Jees no... he's too busy trying to get over the bout of thrush I've given him! :rotfl:

My treatment was sorted within one day, his will take 2 weeks...says he doesn't know if he can ever come near me again! :oops: :rotfl: :rotfl:

you had thrush!!!??? poor petal! that was my very first symptom and I had never had it before, I turned into a man scratching my bits all the time!! I didn't share it with anyone though!!! atleast he is having some of your symptoms, that is good payback for getting you in this state in the first place!! (although it is the best state to be in, but he doesn't need to know that!!)

Did you have a pesary thingy? I had one of those I felt squirmy thinking about doing it all eveing and then I finally bit the bullet and did it, and you didn't even feel it, and by the time I woke up the next day it was gone!

Why does it take so long for A's to clear up? I bet he is dead scratchy!

missac said:
you had thrush!!!??? poor petal! that was my very first symptom and I had never had it before, I turned into a man scratching my bits all the time!! I didn't share it with anyone though!!! atleast he is having some of your symptoms, that is good payback for getting you in this state in the first place!! (although it is the best state to be in, but he doesn't need to know that!!)

Did you have a pesary thingy? I had one of those I felt squirmy thinking about doing it all eveing and then I finally bit the bullet and did it, and you didn't even feel it, and by the time I woke up the next day it was gone!

Why does it take so long for A's to clear up? I bet he is dead scratchy!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Yup I had the pesary thingy :roll:

Couldn't do it m yself, can't even get a tampon in there :oops:

So..... yup you've guessed it... he had to fo it for me, was the most erotic point of our relationship so far... he was worried that he would get a stiffy...said it just wouldn't be right :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Luckily he didn't! :rotfl:

The worst bit I thought though was the leaky chalk afterwards!

I have a cream now to use as a precaution and his takes so long as he can only have an external cream, not as honoured as us.

He should be grateful I'm willing to share things with him! :D

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: surely you can't get turned on by that!! Men are just odd beings aren't they!!!

I can't use tampons either, I have tried on various occasions over the years but always find it is like walking around with a big penis shoved up your noo noo! :oops: think i'm doing it wrong :rotfl:

missac said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: surely you can't get turned on by that!! Men are just odd beings aren't they!!!

I can't use tampons either, I have tried on various occasions over the years but always find it is like walking around with a big penis shoved up your noo noo! :oops: think i'm doing it wrong :rotfl:

and me I can only get it in half way...then it's like something blocks it :shock:
Strange how I manage to have jiggy jiggy though :shock: :D

.... and on that note I'm off to bed.

Chat tomorrow :wave:

Night night ladies :wave:

Night night Missac :wave:

Night night Thomas :wave:

Night night from Sammy :wave:

:hug:

night sammy

night kirly

thomas is blowing kisses xxx

Wooo Im so lucky I havnt had thrush yet, well not in the last 5 months anyway ha ha

I havent had it for years but that canesten is a bloody god send :lol:

Kirls :rotfl: at your oh having to do it for you, my OH would have said in such a romantic way ''do it yourself you mucky bitch'' :rotfl:

His cut has now healed apparently, again oh so very romantically said the night before last ''its pretty much healed now, should be ok in a few days, but its ok for a suck now if ya like'' to which I replied ''im watching emmerdale''

oh then when I bent over the oven to get the chips out he can up behind me with a stonker and proceeded to pretent to have his way with me from behind, while I was scoffing chips of the tray cause i was hungry ha ha ha

jennywren said:
His cut has now healed apparently, again oh so very romantically said the night before last ''its pretty much healed now, should be ok in a few days, but its ok for a suck now if ya like'' to which I replied ''im watching emmerdale''

oh then when I bent over the oven to get the chips out he can up behind me with a stonker and proceeded to pretent to have his way with me from behind, while I was scoffing chips of the tray cause i was hungry ha ha ha
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
I love it!

What was his reaction to your chip munching? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111