The Award Winning .......here i am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bloody cheek! as if i have a dirty mind!!!! I am as inncent as the roses!!!

ooh, yes forgot to reply, oh is having a cow on phone numbers!!! but if i am offline again i will let you know :shhh: I am working on him, I always get my way eventually!!! :cheer:

:rotfl: i have an ace card up my sleeve at the mo - got the mobile phone bills in and he has been texting a girl he works with loads!! I know it is completely innocent as he is always at home - but I don't have to tell him that!!!!!! I am going to play a blinder with that one!!!

p.s. she's a boot - why would he bother!!!! :rotfl:

missac said:
:rotfl: i have an ace card up my sleeve at the mo - got the mobile phone bills in and he has been texting a girl he works with loads!! I know it is completely innocent as he is always at home - but I don't have to tell him that!!!!!! I am going to play a blinder with that one!!!

p.s. she's a boot - why would he bother!!!! :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: tease him!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

ooh, i am definitely teasing him - last night he got into bed with a t shirt on - v unusual - I made him get up take it off and do a spin so i could look for any odd marks!!!!!!!!!!!1 and he did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel a bit mean though poor pauly!!

missac said:
ooh, yes forgot to reply, oh is having a cow on phone numbers!!! but if i am offline again i will let you know :shhh: I am working on him, I always get my way eventually!!! :cheer:

what does the bit in bold mean?

missac said:
ooh, i am definitely teasing him - last night he got into bed with a t shirt on - v unusual - I made him get up take it off and do a spin so i could look for any odd marks!!!!!!!!!!!1 and he did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel a bit mean though poor pauly!!
:rotfl:
Anders probably would too! Bless'em :hug: :rotfl:

he doesn't want me to give my number out! :roll:

missac said:
he doesn't want me to give my number out!

Ahhhh I see.

What he doesnt know wont hurt him though will it?

I give my number out to people all the time and dont tell OH :rotfl:

jennywren said:
missac said:
he doesn't want me to give my number out!

Ahhhh I see.

What he doesnt know wont hurt him though will it?

I give my number out to people all the time and dont tell OH :rotfl:

well you are a very bad girl!! :rotfl:

My OH dont like me giving out my number.. thats good comng from someone who has a SEPERATE mobile phone he keeps at work... :think:

Jayceesmumma said:
My OH dont like me giving out my number.. thats good comng from someone who has a SEPERATE mobile phone he keeps at work... :think:

mine doesn't care.... :think: :oops: :? :( :cry:

Mine thinks im up to something without him..if i was to 'involve' him it would be fine! :? Seems to think everythings about sex on this forum :roll:

Jayceesmumma said:
Mine thinks im up to something without him..if i was to 'involve' him it would be fine! :? Seems to think everythings about sex on this forum :roll:

well that is how babys are made! Mine just think this is an ignore your OH forum :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back