The Award Winning .......here i am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

missac

Reaction score
my internet connection went down :(

I have spent the last four days panicking that you will all wonder where I am and have been shouting at india since monday!!!!!!!!!! finally back up ad running - but for how long!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for all the messages and stuff I feel so loved! you guys are all fabbydoo! thomas is still wriggling away!!

so, whats the goss?

ooh, and by the way - i MISSED YOU! X (and thanks for the quality street! :hug: )

we have been so worried about you!!!

So glad you're back and safe!!!

Stupid internet connection :evil: :shakehead: !

Big big hugs for you and Thomas! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

There are around 3 threads going for you!!!

You've also been pm'd a few times!

OOOh Sammy is breathing a huge sigh if relief now Thomas is back ! :cheer:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

well Thomas missed sammy and Libby, and all the other babies he,likes to talk to, has most upset as he is used to being squashed by the poot every evening! I have actually had to speak to p so as you can well imagine we are very relieved that the net is working! akthough p is still having trouble so I hope it doesn't go off again!!

:hug: can't work out tonight whether my laptop is slow or the site...

glad you are back! :hug: :hug: :hug:

glad alls well hun we were getting worried should have known the quality street would lure you back :wink:
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I knew the quality street would do the trick!!!!!

Hellllllooooooooooooo honey!!!!!! What a blinkin' week for problem 'puters!!!!!!

Sooooo glad you're back, we've been soooo worried :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Libby sends a BIG cuddle to Thomas :hug:

:wave: :wave: hi everyone!

I feel quite ashamed that it was only the chocolates that brought me back! :oops:

glad to see all is ok ....good to have yu back

Hehe! Choccie always works!!!
Glad ur okay honey! We was worried! :hug:

i had to come back jo - you were threatening to steal my sweeties!!!!

hehe!! ive still got a few of mine left so urs are safe still :wink: was a close call tho!! U was a crunchie bite and a twirl away from being choccie-less! :twisted:

ooh, I would love a crunchie bite right now!!!!! I have my appetite back from the whole gastro thing last week! I lost five pounds dontcha know!!! I think I am putting it back on now though!

i'm offski to bed now, am knacked, been shopping today and it is hard work!! Plus got the new John Grisham and am looking forward to reading some of it! - I am such a geek!!!

Nighty night xxx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Just got kicked off connection for half hour!!! Grrrrr!! Anyway....nighty night.......will speak to you next week cos I'm away this weekend...enjoy your book :cheer:

Yey your back!!

How rude that you dont have a back up connection so that you dont stay away from the site, you know what your job is for this week!

I think you were secretly lurching here just loving all the attention you had while we ''thought'' you were away :rotfl:

Glad you back though I missed your dirty mind!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back