Sorry ... I didnt know the etiquette

Kbex

Reaction score
Sorry ladies as I have spent more time on this forum I feel I may have been impolite by not introducing myself. It is the first time I have used, or seen a forum, so I didn't know what to do. I stumbled across all you lovely ladies when I was about 38 weeks pregnant and having. Really hard time. I got great support from forestlas80 and am very grateful to her. Since then I have been following you tri three ladies through to birth and afterwards. I have got the courage to reply to few more posts now! Anyway about me. Am 37 years old. Single four and half year ago having never had a very serious relationship. Four and half years later I am a married mum of two beautiful girls. When not on mat leave ( I was back for 11 months only between children) I work 3 and hAlf days a week. I wAnted three days- my employer wanted four! Anywày that's enough about me! Sorry again x

Welcome hun :) this forum has been like my lifeline throughout my pregnancy and entering into motherhood. Absolutely love all the girls on here xxxxx

Hello there ;-) glad u r back in the fold....enjoy the forum and all the baby madness. Glad I helped even if just a little :)

Hi! Its a great forum, i also got addicted while i was pregnant, its now great support esp during those long breast feeding nights.....

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back