The Award Winning .......here i am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you get your natural birth! Fingers crossed!! :pray: Have you decided on a name yet?

Also i cant get ellie to eat. i think its why shes up all night every night crying and drinking milk. she doesnt eat her breakfast, ive given her everything i can think of, lunch she eats the cheese/ham out her sandwich (she wont eat anything else) and sucks the juice out of the cucumber and spits it out, then eats the pips out of the tomatoes and leaves the skin. dinner.. nothing. she may have a mouthful or two but thats it. ive tried it all!! she likes mini pasta shells and sweetcorn but rarely eats more than 5 spoonfulls. ive said to my doc, but coz shes always got some sort of cold/earache/tummy bug they always put it down to that. shes never been a good eater.
also, shes very VERY clingy and i think its down to her sleeping in my room still. in her cot, not in my bed, but im always there. day and night. noone has them for me in the day and if i go out at night (IF) i put them to bed and get them up in the morning so they dont even know lol. when im with my freinds and their children she sticks to me, she wont play with them. shes not scared of them, she loves them, calls their names and hugs them every now and then but wont play properly. she'll give them toys and stuff, or let them take things off her lol, but she wont go and play. i think its down to jaycee always being one step up from her..well a few. jaycee shares very well though.
its all bugging me. maybe i should do a post on this somewhere? im at my wits end lol
xxxx

Just noticed our tickers...exactly a month between our bubs lol
hows it going?xx

Is anyone still left on the forum who has been a part of this thread?? Brings back so many memories!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back