The all new weight gain thread and bump measure

Tillytots

Reaction score
I know this is cruel, I dont expect many replies :lol:

Whats your weight gain now? Me - 3 and half stone and rising :oops: its all water :fib:

How does your bumpmeasure at the widest part? Mine is 45 inches...thats 20 inches on my waist in 9 months...no wonder I do belly laughs like Santa :shock:

My weight gain so far is higher than I expected about 10kgs/22lbs. Was between 9 - 9.5 stone before and I'm now pushing 11!

Bump at widest is 38.5". 12.5 inches in 6 months!

L xx

Hehe,
i weighed myself yesterday and i'm 2st 2lb heavier than i was before... and my waist measures 45inches!!

I have no idea what it was before, but i was a size 10/12

I've gained just under 2 stone-the sad thing is I don't think I can say it's all water-my bump isn't that big! :oops: (half of the weight is prob on my arse!! :( )

My bump measures 39 inch at the widest part.

I've not weighed myself for months! I must have put on at least 4 stone.
I'm not bothered at this point, I will start thinking about how to lose it once I've recovered from the birth, and finished with breast feeding :D

OMG :shock: I just measured round my bump *hides*

50 inches, but thats also counting the semi spare tyre I seem to have aquired along with the bump :rotfl: I have no idea if my height/frame plays any part or if its the Green & Blacks organic chocolate I've been munching. Maybe its the mini Mars bars :rotfl:

As for weight gain, its about 3 stone, a bit less. If I can't work out regularly I have to live on rabbit food or else I gain weight. Being PG has meant I've eaten all the good foods (and some of the bad) and not been able to work out like I am used to. So it piles on me :wall:

I'll be the workout queen once LO is here.

muppetmummy said:
I've not weighed myself for months! I must have put on at least 4 stone.
I'm not bothered at this point, I will start thinking about how to lose it once I've recovered from the birth, and finished with breast feeding :D

Il be your WW buddy hun :wink: I cant actually see whats on the scales unless I bed right round to see LOL my tummy covers the screen :rotfl:

We have gained more than Tatty and shes having twins! :lol:

Sherlock said:
OMG :shock: I just measured round my bump *hides*

50 inches, but thats also counting the semi spare tyre I seem to have aquired along with the bump :rotfl: I have no idea if my height/frame plays any part or if its the Green & Blacks organic chocolate I've been munching. Maybe its the mini Mars bars :rotfl:

As for weight gain, its about 3 stone, a bit less. If I can't work out regularly I have to live on rabbit food or else I gain weight. Being PG has meant I've eaten all the good foods (and some of the bad) and not been able to work out like I am used to. So it piles on me :wall:

I'll be the workout queen once LO is here.

Dont worry about the mini mars...that was for a good cause....me :wink:

I'll be the walking Queen when LO is here. I dont go anywhere now as opposed to walking 2 hours at least a day usually so Im thinking this weight should come off quite easily, plus it will be Summer and that means all the yummy salads :cheer: :cheer: we have loads to look forward to :D

50" is only 5 more than me! Im 20 inches bigger than I was before, that seems loads! I have no stretch marks on the front of my tummy either! I bet I have just cursed myself now!! :lol: When I was big before I lost 4 stone and never had any saggy skin so Im hoping it pings back again!!

Tillytots said:

I was dreading being weighed on fir for my pre op and once they weighed me ive never been so happy putting on weight...and ive eaten my fair share of rubbish too!!!

tattybear85 said:
Tillytots said:

I was dreading being weighed on fir for my pre op and once they weighed me ive never been so happy putting on weight...and ive eaten my fair share of rubbish too!!!

thats really good hun :clap: :clap: :clap: we are clearly just little piggys :rotfl:

I've gained 3 and hlf stone and my bump measurement is 43 inches!!! Doing well this time round though, gained 6 stone with my daughter!!

Tillytots said:
Dont worry about the mini mars...that was for a good cause....me :wink:

I'll be the walking Queen when LO is here. I dont go anywhere now as opposed to walking 2 hours at least a day usually so Im thinking this weight should come off quite easily, plus it will be Summer and that means all the yummy salads :cheer: :cheer: we have loads to look forward to :D

50" is only 5 more than me! Im 20 inches bigger than I was before, that seems loads! I have no stretch marks on the front of my tummy either! I bet I have just cursed myself now!! :lol: When I was big before I lost 4 stone and never had any saggy skin so Im hoping it pings back again!!

It was indeed a good cause :wink:

And like you I love walking. I used to go everywhere with my dogs on foot from home, over the hills, along the lanes, hiking the Quantocks, so it'll be great to take baby out with Eric and get fit again. And yup, summer is the easiest time to lose weight so I shall be trying to get some off.

And blimey, you've not got stretch marks either :lol: I've had no red ones as yet, some white/silver ones but thats it. I've got some cream I rub in but I've had the bottle 5 months and its still only about 1/4 empty :roll: I am very good at forgetting to apply that sort of stuff.

hello

3stone....8stone to 11stone, size 8 to almost size 12...my ass has grown

my waste is about 40inches, bump is all at the front !

eeeek

i still look slim in my face and arms for some reason thox

I've put on 2st 2lb, but when they weighted me at 38+2 weeks I hadn't put on any weight since 36 weeks!

My bump measures 39 inches on the widest part. I have no idea what I measured before, but I was size 6/8 which I am definitely NOT now - my boobs, bumb and thights have expanded a lot (not to mention bump of course)!

i don't own scales or a measuring tape :wall:

i have no concept of length, so don't know how big everyone else is either :roll:

@ Sherlock - nope no stretchmarks....just red dots at the end of old ones on my hips which are white but none on the actual bump :cheer: :cheer: Ive had a bottle of bio oil since about 2months but I never use it - it smells gross :lol:

It sounds so gorgeous where you live, very countryfied! Im a country girl and miss it soo much! Im not a fan of the town but I'll hopefully move back in the sticks one day :)

Soulem - how long did it take to lose 6 stone?! welldone you for halving it this time :lol:

Ginnymarie - I still have a slim'ish face LOL - I spy a hint of an extra chin appearing but mostly I look normal, just an explosion from the neck down!

Babymagic - I was a 6-8 before too, all my pre preg clothes are either a 6 ir 8 or kids size age 11-12 ...Im wondering what I shall be wearing this summer LOL :think:

sarafet - well you look lovely in your bump pic so I should imagine it isnt alot youve gained hun - lucky moo :lol:

Tilly - we went to eat in this fairly nice restaurant last week (where they have one of these silly dress codes) and I really wanted to wear something nice, so I tried some of my 'old' dresses on... :shock: I possibly shouldn't have!!!!

The funniest thing was that my bump would have fitted to some of them, but I couldn't do the zip all the way up because of my boobs!!!! My OH had to help me out of some of them :rotfl:

Luckily, I did fit into one of my nice dresses though and managed to look half decent (I did regret wearing heels though - they weren't even that high!).

I was possibly a little too small before becoming pregnant. I used to work long hours and had a hectic lifestyle, which made me skip meals. Once pregnant though I felt really weak and sick when I didn't eat so my eating habits improved. I don't mind if I don't get back to my pre-pregnancy weight as being a little heavier would possibly make me look better :think:

I am lucky, I dont have any stretch marks either, but I must have the ugliest belly button!!!!

I weighed myself the other week and I have gained a stone. I lost a lot of weight in 1st and 2nd tri.

I don't know what my bump measures - cba to get up and find a tape measure :lol:

I can't really play this game properly as my goal has been to keep my pre pregnancy weight because I am a bigger mummy. But so far I have broke even. I lost a bit and now I am exactly where I was at the beginning. I am very pleased with that, it means I have actually lost weight as I will be lighter than my pre pregnancy weight when baby comes. :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back