The 40+ week thread!

Morning hun.
well took some paracetamol before bed cus back was so bad. woke up at4 with achey tum....decided on a bath t pass the time so I wasnt tempted t wake hubby up. was stood up in shower waiting for conditioner t rinse n felt s heavy sensation down below....put my hand down there was a huge blob if brown/clear....deffo the remains of yesterdays plug.

Im on red alert now.....lol. darent go anywhere...eeeeeeeek. xxxx

Carly....i totally know how u feel with the spd....not much more than a week t go now...

Im not allowed in here for a few days but wanted to say carly my mum had no sings no twinges nothing her watets went 2 hours later i arrived so it could happen any day xx

Oh GG maybe things will start happening for u soon!

Henry is still very happy where he is. No amount of bribing is working! Lol!

Had such a crappy nights sleep sooo sore & uncomfortable :( still losing my plug every time I use the toilet got my 2nd sweep today at 1030 really hope things are moving along & Ill have my baby soon feeling quite fed up :wall2:

GG FX for you think you could be our next labour watch :pompom:

Well....nothing major t report...keep havin a few sharp pains down at my bikini line....but no pattern really.

How was ur 2nd sweep Jay? x

Well my spd has carried on being extremely painful today. Hoping it's a sign Henry has engaged. If not I'm in pain for nothin :(

Finished making his name bunting today so that will be goin up when DH gets in from work (if I can wait that long :)). Bought his bin too, so just his dimmer switch to fit now! Got his cot top changer delivered as well yesterday so it's all nearly done :) just need Henry to be finished cooking now! Lol!

2nd sweep went well she said cervix had really thinned out also baby has moved his head down more she just said I'd get more show & she thinks if anything is going to happen it will between tonite & tomorrow otherwise my induction is 830 on Saturday, been getting irregular pains again much more intense than before tried to nap & they were waking me so going to have some paracetamol, something to eat & FX this is the beginning of something for my sanity lol x

Awwww hope so. I keep getting the sharo pains down at my bikini line...every 5 mins or so. my mum said she gad around 12 hrs if that...nit too intense before the real tummy cobtractionz kuck in..so im hoping sonething emerges by tomorro xx

I'll have my FX for u hun really hope this is it for both of us :yay: xx

Good luck with everything girls.... Sounds like things are moving for you all.....

Can't believe I am 4 days over now - I knew I'd go late! I was late with my Harry - induced/forceps & a 10lb 3oz baby! I really didn't think I'd go over with this one.... But here I am! & my mw reckons this is going to be a big baby too (scared) if they know she is gona be big - why don't they induce me early! Not understanding how size 12 me - can make such big babies!!!!! Please baby come out naturally....

Well I've had a couple of really painful BH's tonight. Can't sit down when I have them. Have to stand and rock. Spd really playing up too so hoping it goes well at mw tomorrow morning!

2nd sweep went well she said cervix had really thinned out also baby has moved his head down more she just said I'd get more show & she thinks if anything is going to happen it will between tonite & tomorrow otherwise my induction is 830 on Saturday, been getting irregular pains again much more intense than before tried to nap & they were waking me so going to have some paracetamol, something to eat & FX this is the beginning of something for my sanity lol x

Hey ladies i know i shouldnt be in here just wanted to remind you hunni im still ok to be your text buddy, anytime day or night just let me know, ill prob be up anyway cos of night feeds :D xxxxxx

Thanks Jo :) Hope all is well with you & your new bundle :love:

Good luck with everything girls.... Sounds like things are moving for you all.....

Can't believe I am 4 days over now - I knew I'd go late! I was late with my Harry - induced/forceps & a 10lb 3oz baby! I really didn't think I'd go over with this one.... But here I am! & my mw reckons this is going to be a big baby too (scared) if they know she is gona be big - why don't they induce me early! Not understanding how size 12 me - can make such big babies!!!!! Please baby come out naturally....

They should do something for you if babies predicted to be big...
Hope things happen naturally for you hun!!! xx

Day 2 of being overdue and still nothing!!!!!! Lol although I've now developed a rash all over my tummy that really itches and is really sore!!!!! :-( and on my legs too the midwife thinks its dermatitis but I'm not so sure xxx

Day 7 for me and still nothing. No plug, no show, no nothing. Painful BH's last night but amounted to bugger all :(

Midwife at 10:50 to be booked for induction and, if Henry is engaged, a sweep.

Really had enough now, cant sleep cos of the pain in pelvis, can't sit cos of the pain, can't walk properly because of the pain. I want the right sort of pain to get this baby out, not the pain I am getting!

Hope all goes well at the mw larly!!! Fingers crossed you won't have to be induced.... It's not something I like to reccomend! I'm hoping the sweep works for me tomorrow as well! X

Hope all went well at midwife Carly, let us know how u get on:love:

Im getting so fed up thinking every little niggle this is it & then its coming to nothing was having quite sore contractions yesterday for a couple of hours but not regular enough to be anything also TMI had loose bowels since late lastnite & already a couple of times this morning soooo heres hoping but think I'll just wait & see what happens sick of thinking everything is the beginning of labour :( I'm sure the little guy will come when hes ready or he will wait til I have to be induced :wall2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back