The 40+ week thread!

Well!

Henry still isn't engaged but his head isn't "free" anymore so he has moved down more. She attempted to do a sweep which wasn't particularly comfortable. She said she could just about get a finger in so I'm just under 1cm dilated. My cervix is long and tubular (not good) but is prosterior which is the only good thing! DH finds it hilarious I have been "fingered by the midwife". Very grown up! :lol:

Have had brown discharge since sweep and painful BH's but I'm not gettig my hopes up!

Induction booked for Saturday. Gotta call at 9am to see what time I have to go in.

Come on Henry - beat me to it! Lol!

Last edited:
Awwwwww. C'mon Henry!!... Everything u mentioned sounds positive Carly, I really feel for you and have be thinking about all u over-duers! Hope something happends soon. you jus made it too damn comfy!.. I'm being really mean and bouncing,walking, poking to make sure it doesn't enjoy being lodged in a position too long, im scared, i don't wana go over!

Chin's up hunz!
x

Come on Henry we want to see what you look like. Hope something happens real soon Hun. With me Emily really wriggled big time in my tummy before waters went. Personally I think she popped the bag. Hope the sweep works and your feeling lots of low pain so it's a sign birth is just found the corner xx

Hello ladies i can officially join you in here now not that i really wanted too, no offence i just want this baby out :hugs: to all you who are also very fed up and uncomfortable. I did last min shopping for OH birthday yesterday because fx i will have a baby by march 9th and thought walking might set something off no such luck just sore back and painful pelvis :( . Today im going to clean the house because i didnt wah up yesterday and dyed my hair and left the bathroom in a tip (thought if the house was messy buba might decide to be awkward and arriveagain no such luck) so fingers crossed all the bending down and cleaning might set me of. Its worth a try lol. Hope you ladies all have a good day and some of your LOs decide today is the day to make an apperence. Xxx

Just realised with jenna having her baby, I'm the most pregnant one on the forum :shock:

Had no discharge or BH's today. No signs of anything happening. Henry obviously didn't like the mlu as much as mummy and daddy did!

Last edited:
Well just 4 of us feb mummies left! 9 days over for me now and getting very fed up!

Anyone showing any signs of anything today? Any of us want to have a leap year baby?

Henry is under strict instructions not to come today!! Looks like we r gonna be March mummies afterall!

Congrats to all the girls who have had their lo's recently. (I'm very jealous!)

Fingers crossed fir u ladies. Carly....1cm sounds good....i was in pain at1cm...so mayb ur just one hell of a touch cookie.
Austin fab in the day but a little bit list at night....great gettin t know him though...but ill keep trying t get on n see hw ur doing.
Big hugs xxxx

Well today is day 10 overdue!!

Still no signs of anything happening. Saturday can't come quick enough!

Day 5 and I feel like crap!!!!! I think I've woken up with a different personality in me!!!! I feel sorry for Jb and Thomas xx

Have u had a sweep yet vicki? Is ur induction booked?

:hug: cos I know how u feel! Lol!

No :-( sweep booked for sat then booking induction then but I really need him to come on his own and not through induction as I'm scared I'll have to be away from Thomas too long and him get confused or if the induction fails have to have a c section and be laid up for days!!!! I need to be able to do things for my boy!!! Xx

Well I've told Henry he should come out by himself as its much nicer for him than being evicted!

Going to see my newborn niece today (shes not even 2 days old yet) so hopin that will make Henry show his face! Gonma try the jealousy card on him and see if it works! Lol

C'mon Feb Latees..... time is up!... Lets' make some moves...... :)
I'm really keeping fingers x'd for you all. Can't bear even imagingin going over dd, so feel for anyone else.
lolx

Good luck with everything girls.... Sounds like things are moving for you all.....

Can't believe I am 4 days over now - I knew I'd go late! I was late with my Harry - induced/forceps & a 10lb 3oz baby! I really didn't think I'd go over with this one.... But here I am! & my mw reckons this is going to be a big baby too (scared) if they know she is gona be big - why don't they induce me early! Not understanding how size 12 me - can make such big babies!!!!! Please baby come out naturally....

I'm being induced at 38 weeks because my bubs is predicted to be big (I had forceps, episiotomy & shoulder distocia with my first resulting in the McRoberts procedure so have been monitored throughout pregnancy & not allowed to get bigger than my first). Have the MW not suggested an early induction?? May be worth mentioning that you're feeling anxious, & you're overdue anyway...
Good luck!!! Xxx

Oh Lord Pushca! Best of luck with everything. x

I'm so excited! It can't be worse than last time so I'm prepared for anything!! Ha. I went to 42 weeks with my first so feel for you ladies xxx

Ive been told the induction can take 3-4 days so I may well make the 42 week mark! Bloody hope not tho!

I can come in here tomorrow!! :O Exciting stuff. :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back