The 40+ week thread!

Wonder if GG's baby is a boy too? Don't think we have any girls that r late now? Just kerrieanne who's water went yesterday.

Wonder how she is getting on xx

Aww Vicki :hug: I've been the same with bump its agony makes it hard to enjoy last week or so of pregnancy but we will get there .... eventually!!

I'm thinking that too Carly we've all got very stubborn baby boys that are point blank refusing to get a move on lol x

Will be interesting to see when junior is born!

Stubborn men, wonder where they get that from! Lol!

Jb said last night well if he's born in the 29th at least it's only a birthday every 4 years!!!! Lol I said I don't think so because it will be celebrated on the 28th lol stupid man he is lol. Hope kerrianne is ok xxx

Things may be progressing here, although don't want to get my hopes up too much. Been having waves of pain and tightenings for a few hrs now, anything from about 4 to 9 mins apart and getting stronger. Also, keep pooing!

Sounds promising Bot! Hope this is it for u good luck xx

Oh hope this is it! We knew there would be a wave of babies making their arrival! Hope Henry gets the message! Lol!

Sweep Update.
So...my MW who is nearly always always late - decided to turn up an hour early unannounced - luckily I was ready and had eaten lunch.

When I let her in I told her I just needed to nip to the loo (needed to remove my pad) - when I wiped I had my SHOW!!!!! Totally shocked - told her when I went down Id had a gelly like thing when I wiped n she said she would be able to tell me if it was for sure when she examined me.

So she put her fingers in to examine and shrieked - Oh Wow!!!

I was like ' errr what what' - she said there is absolutley no wonder u have been in so much pain - your babies head is so low I can feel it 2 inches inside!!!! I fely so happy to have the pain acknowldged and not to feel like a moany old cow!! So she could only get her fingers in a slight bit as its not really open, but she is guessing that the 'pushing' stage will be short as baby is so low down.

She has booked another swep for Wednesday if nithing by then n booked an induction for the 5th - if we are still waiting.

Feel happier as at least something has happened. Its ur turn now carly Come on Henry!!

Oh and if this lil piscean is anything like its piscean dad - its probobly a stubborn lil boy. xxx

Oh Blimey GG! Sounds promising! Glad things r moving for u.

Still absolutely no sign of anything for me :( Henry is being a proper little monkey!

Well I asked her on average how long after a show might baby make an appearance and she said its like ' how long is a peice of string'....could be a day or a week - means nothing - but for me I feel relieved that 'something' has finally happened naturally.

xxx

Yeah it's a sign things r happening at least.

I'm at my nans making Henry's bunting to go over his cot. It's navy blue and baby blue alternating flags with his name on. So the baby blue flag has a navy blue letter and visa versa. Gonna look so nice in his room! Would've cost me about £15+ on eBay, it cost £6 for the material and a bit of elbow grease and Ta da! Lol!

Will take a pic when it's done and up xx

Ohh great news GG glad things are moving in the right direction for you :yay: x

Well we have made the flags and letters. Gotta go back tomorrow and iron them so we can finish the tops and stitch them to the tape then it's all ready to go up when daddy gets home from work!

So nearly there now!!

Anythin else happening for u GG?

Congrats to kerrieanne on the birth of ur baby girl! The first of us overdue mummies to pop! :love:

Omg....dropping like flies!!!! cnt believe kerriannes had her baby!!!!!!! One minute plug had gone..then waters then baby here...shheeeesh!!!
Nothing more for me...lil bit of groin n abdominal discomfort...but cud b from my sweep.
Mw said my waters could b the last thing to go as jnr is wedged so far into my pelvis...there is hardly any waterin front of babies head so the pressure more than likely wnt burst the sac.
Xxxx

I knew Kerrianne would be next glad it seemed all quite quick for her :) hope I have a nice quick birth FX the quicker the better lol

Not due for another 3 weeks, but it's so interesting seeing all these stubborn babies!....
Good luck to you all for every day that passes..........
Short and sweet delivery wishes sent to you all!! xx

Well that was the most uncomfortable night ever :( still got 2 hours till alarm but I'm up cos I'm in so much pain. Not contractions, but the worst spd pain I've had so far. Having to do the smallest steps ever as I can't move very much very fast. Even had to take paracetamol last night which I try not to take.

DH is hoping it hurts so much cos Henry has engaged. Guess I'll find out tomorrow!

Hoping for some sign today tho. This being pregnant lark is starting to wear thin!

How are all u other ladies doin today? Anymore impending labour watches?

Can't believe there r only 3 more feb ladies to reach dd! Where has the month gone?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back