The 40+ week thread!

x_larlybelle_x

Reaction score
So, how many of us have reached dd, still goin and gettin very impatient??

We can use this thread to moan and post any signs we think we r having (or not as the case may be!)

x_larlybelle_x due 20.02
LucyH due 23.02
Vickib_1984 due 25.02
Mummy2b19 due 28.02

FINALLY POPPED!!!! :pompom:
Kerrieanne due 23.02 - Emily Louise born 25.02 :pink:
Bot due 18.02 - Dylan James born 26.02 :blue:
HanSam due 24.02 - Chloe born 26.02 :pink:
GregorysGirl due 21.02 - Austin Craig born 27.02 :blue:
Jayx2 due 18.02 - baby boy born 28.02 :blue:
Jess1979 due 21.02 - Charley born 29.02 :blue:

COME ON FEB BABIES - GET A MOVE ON!!!!!!

Last edited:
I was due yesterday - already fed up! This is my 2nd & I went 2 weeks over with my first - I was induced twice & had an horrific labour..... Really don't want that this time ):

Meee :) was due 18/2 just had my first sweep so fingers crossed x

Can i join the club or do i have to wait till tomorrow when due date officially over lol x

Had a couple of dizzy spells in the past hour :( not sure of that has anything to do with anything. even had one whilst lying in bed!

Me. SaCking off a lot of the old wives tales now, think it was stressing me out. Just relaxing and using my ball now. Did same yesterday and lost my plug last night so maybe chilling is the way forward!

DD 23rd x

I have increased Cm
Mild Period pains on and off
Feel uncomfortable down there like Chip is really pressing down
Urges to go to wee quickly

....but nothing, no sign of Chip yet?

Have a feeling my body is toying with the idea though!

Well I don't have any of those kerrieanne!

Pip is still very active and really hurting when he moves now. Seems to be all boney! Lol! Would be weird if he is a chunky monkey when he is born as he feels like he is a scrawny one!

Bot my mw said to me yesterday more than anything just chill and don't stress so i think chilling and boucing is the way to go!!

I was hoping for a chunky monkey carly but i think bubs is going to be long and thin lol. Can't wait to see. Oooh come on babies x

Apparently my lo is a long baby! Hope some of his cute little newborn clothes fit!

Been getting irregular tightenings & just had a bit of pinky blood/mucus for first time midwife said this would probs happen after sweep anyway just.hope were moving in the right direction come on little bubba get a wriggle on :)

Any signs for u vicki?

Don't wanna add u if ur gonna pop tonight!! Lol!

Lol no nothing!!!!! Little bugger is being difficult like his daddy lol Thomas was early and been in a hurry ever since this one seems too comfy lol xx

I've started to get little tightening's and have had a show today. Seems my plug has come away.

Hospital say its the start of things to come. Quite excited now!!

Woo :yay: exciting stuff kerianne FX for you this is it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back