Terrified!!

kellylou

Reaction score
Due on monday and had heavy snow today we were out as I had a bill to pay and the flakes came down so thick and heavy I just wanted to get back to the house but the only problem is once the snow comes down we will be snowed in argh :wall2: trust me to be having a baby in the 2 weeks when we get the snowfall!:wall2::wall2:

oh no!! that was one of my main worries, we tend to get lots of snow in jan and feb, and the same things have crossed my mind! your OH will just have to do the delivery :rofl: x

Aww bless you. dont worry if you get THAT stuck just get an ambulance to come take you to hospital! :D

I had this last year when i had my baby, he came on the 27th dec and luckily enough the rain started and the snow disappeared then it all came back when baby was just under a week old, I had to go and pick the kids up from school, hubby was stuck at work, it was too dangerous to drive so I walked the 2 miles there and back, i can tell you it wasn't nice pushing the pram was like pushing a snow plough and the strain on my stitches i can tell you, i was crying by the time i got home, midwife shouted at me the next day for walking but whatelse could I do leave them at school. when i saw the snow today it brought it all back and i so felt for all you women that are due and the ones that have just had their baby. Midwives are usually nearby though amazingly enough my midwife told me so not to worry.

im really worrying about this, im 3 days overdue now, and petrefield something is going to happen & il be snowed in at home, or at the hospital and not be able to come home,

to make it worse, im going 120miles away to newcastle 2mo to collect my dads new car with him.... so packing lots of blankets and hospital bag and food and things, cos sods law is something happens on the way there 2mo, but i dont think my dad would forgive me if my waters go in his new car, hes been talking about it all flippin year!! lol lets just hope being a daddies girl makes him forgive me, lol

xxx

but i dont think my dad would forgive me if my waters go in his new car, hes been talking about it all flippin year!! lol lets just hope being a daddies girl makes him forgive me, lol

:lol: Hope you're taking a big towel to sit on just in case!!!!

It is pretty bad by us when it snows and very hilly everyone has to leave their cars on the main road and walk ten mins onto the estate last year we had to walk to the main road to get out and get lift to work so if we get snowed in poor ol hubby will be on u tube getting tips!

It will be fine Hun, if it's snowing , just try to go in earlier than you would leave it normally.

I had snow when I was waiting to go down to theatre for my second son, and I remember watching the snow come down out of the window (Jan 19th 2001!) and it was the best feeling ever, it made it feel like xmas day, with my baby as the pressie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back