If anyone could help i'd muchly apprieciate it...

Thanks Kezzipea.
I wish i had done a test because its too late now as i stopped bleeding over a week ago. I guess i will never know for sure but still feel very sad :( xx

Hey Hun....
I didnt want to say anything to make u worry more before ud seen the docs but i had ur symptoms start of last yr and they sed id had an early miscarriage too.

I was bleeding for 4 weeks in the end..... with dark specks in the flow and some pains/aches after BDing.
They prescribed me with tabs to stop bleeding but it didnt work.
They did a preg test and sent it off. which showed faint positive result. and week after it was negative and bleeding stopped. so they sed that kind of confirmed it.

Sorry i dont have much positive info shug but ur not alone.

mucho love n hugs xxxxx

Hi Hun, have u had a Miscarriage before all this bleeding? I ask because I had a mc and stopped bleeding from that but started again and literally the same as what your describing has happened to me, I have been to docs and getting referred for a scan, the reason is there could still be tissue attached which is causing the bleeding and pain, this will keep happening until the body can get rid of it or a d&c op is preformed to remove it.......what I'm trying to say is could this be the same for you?

I have been offered the tablets to stop the bleeding but I'm my mind I am bleeding for a reason and the reason needs to be found out before just stopping it with tablets, if that makes sense....

If I was you I would request a scan, I have bled 18/19 days, very heavy and pain full and this for me is the next step, hope this info can help you xx

Had no knowledge of a misscarriage hun xx

Hope they get you all sorted soon xx

Hi Hun, have u had a Miscarriage before all this bleeding? I ask because I had a mc and stopped bleeding from that but started again and literally the same as what your describing has happened to me, I have been to docs and getting referred for a scan, the reason is there could still be tissue attached which is causing the bleeding and pain, this will keep happening until the body can get rid of it or a d&c op is preformed to remove it.......what I'm trying to say is could this be the same for you?

I have been offered the tablets to stop the bleeding but I'm my mind I am bleeding for a reason and the reason needs to be found out before just stopping it with tablets, if that makes sense....

If I was you I would request a scan, I have bled 18/19 days, very heavy and pain full and this for me is the next step, hope this info can help you xx

Im so sorry to hear this hana at least it has kind of got u some answers.

Michelle. x

I am quite sad and feel let down by the docs as i would have known for sure if they gave me an appointment before it was all over...

Feel a bit more positive now though and not stressing about it at all...

If it happens it happens if not i'm not letting it stress me out xx

:hugs:oh hana so sad to read this

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back