just booked my....

bobkat

Reaction score
third attempt at a 4d scan.

We first went about a month ago and got some pics but they weren't great cos baby's face was too close to the uterine wall so there was not enough space for the signal to bounce back - baby looked like their nose had been sliced off! :wall2:So soonographer only charged us half and said to come back for another go where we'd pay the other half if it was any good.

So went again last tuesday and baby was hiding behing it's leg and the cord:wall2::wall2::wall2: so sonographer said there was little point continuing and paying for nothing.

Booked again for next tuesday - so hoping that 3rd time is really lucky :pray: :clover:, plus it's my birthday so it would be a really great present to see baby clearly this time, without a deformed nose, acrobatic leg or misbehaving cord! This will be the last time we go as well - if we don't get pics this time then we've decided it's a sign.

Aww, hope baby behaves for the next one! I loved our 4d scan :-D Definately well worth the pennies.

awwww will keep my fingers crossed for you....

hope you get to see your bubba!!

xxxx

fingers crossed for you i loved my 4d scan best experience in my pregnancy so far xx

crikey tasha just seen your ticker - how did you get onto the last box!! really close now.

crikey tasha just seen your ticker - how did you get onto the last box!! really close now.

Yeah - it sort of just happened...! lol! It's not going bloody fast enough mind! :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back