Temping

I would not rely on opks too much. If you DTD every second day and you are 100% covered. Don't stress sweetie. That's why I stopped temping cause any shift in temp would stress me out. X

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I really hope you ovulate soon Sparkle. I've been using the cheap one step opk tests for nearly 2 years now, and have days leading up to ovulation with lines similar to the ones you have posted, they come and go and then boom, I normally get a positive like the attached pic. Keep up with using them twice a day. Or just forget about them if they are stressing you out and have sex every other day for as long as you can! Temping will show the ovulation rise and then you can have a rest!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 5
Temping isnt working for me I dont think and OPKs 3 times a day seem to give me false hope. This mornings one was a massive negative, not even the hint of a line in sight. Maybe I am just not cut out for the waiting game of TTC I dont think I am the most patient person so maybe I will take a break from OPKs and temping next cycle x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back