Temping

I was temping in November for the first time. Now this is my second month. I find it very useful as you can see your ov day. Your dip looks like ovulation dip. Would be interesting to see what it does tomorrow morning :) X

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

If it is ov, what should I expect tomorrow to look like? I am just getting to grips with this all, I only started on I think the 14th, CD9 x

Temp usually dips before ovulation and then rises the next day. Looks like youve got a pre ov dip.

So your temps should go up tomorrow :)
X
Dtd tonight !!! X

Temp usually dips before ovulation and then rises the next day. Looks like youve got a pre ov dip.

So your temps should go up tomorrow :)
X

When would that put me at Ov? My opk is only showing a very faint line still but slight twingers of pain x

FF will automatically put a red cross on your ov day. It will happen after you ov. At least 3 days later. So its difficult to predict unless you know your cycle. Keep dtd and use opks 2 times a day. :) X

Today it's gone back up again but opk is still as if last night showing nearly nothing. Can't attach the image of today's chart from my phone will do it after work tonight x

Look forward to see your chart. Keep doing opks in the morning and then again evening. So that you don't miss the surge. X

This has me so confused. Here is my chart which should indicate I am getting close but then there is my OPK which has lost the very faint lines now. I am really not sure this is looking good for this month :(

Attachments

• FF chart 27 April 2016.jpg
    FF chart 27 April 2016.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMAG1958(1).jpg
    IMAG1958(1).jpg
    293.9 KB · Views: 7
Are you temping every day at the same time and first thing in the morning before you get out of the bed? How long is your cycle? x

Are you temping every day at the same time and first thing in the morning before you get out of the bed? How long is your cycle? x

Yeah I am, I do it before I get out of bed or do anything else. Cycle is between 35-40ish days. I am right to think this is looking dodgy for this month :( x

Don't panick yet. You will be ok. Your cycle is just longer than average. So when do you usually ov? x

Last month I got a pos opk on CD25 today is CD22. I have not been keeping a check for longer so I dont have a good enough idea over a long period of time. Hard work this trying to get pregnant lark! I wouldnt have been bothered if I had not been temping and it seemed to show it was about to happen but thats in contrast to the OPKs

Ok you have still 3 days to go. Opks get positive very quickly. Keep testing twice a day and keep temping.

You will be surprised how quickly everything happens. x

This is todays chart, its going back up again. Will carry on with my OPKs and hope for the best x

Attachments

• FF chart 28 April 2016.jpg
    FF chart 28 April 2016.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 7
Yes just carry on until you see ff puts puts red cross on ov day. Then you will know you ov that day. Carry on using opks daily. X

Yes just carry on until you see ff puts puts red cross on ov day. Then you will know you ov that day. Carry on using opks daily. X

Will FF know when I ov though? Never seen a red cross on there yet, todays first opk is almost non existent, I worry that somehow I missed it and its a month wasted but opk has never given a definite line never mind a positive x

Yes FF will analyse your temps and will mark the day you ovulated.

My opks were faint in the beginning too, then one day boom positive! So keep testing and it will happen. x

These seem to go from really faint to non existent but I will persevere. This is the latest of todays tests

Attachments

• IMAG1960.jpg
    IMAG1960.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 9
I see a faint line. I'd say tomorrow evening it should be darker. Keep testing x

I am continuing with the testing, fingers crossed its gonna be a good month. Having said that I have damaged my neck so BDing will be a killer :/ haha walking wounded x

Attachments

• FF chart 29 April 2016.jpg
    FF chart 29 April 2016.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Does this traffic light actually change on FF and will it do that kinda after the event so when it changes I have missed my ov window? This is the temp chart for today, not sure whats happening given that the opks show faint lines then vanish then lines again then they go again its ridiculous

Attachments

• Traffic light.jpg
    Traffic light.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 3
  • FF chart 30 April 2016.jpg
    FF chart 30 April 2016.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics