Temping

Yes traffic lights change. If you have ewcm and positive opk put the data in and it will take that into consideration and change to green x

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

It'll stay red until you start to put in fertile data x

Well CD25 today and the tests are still faint line then no line so still negative. Started BDing yesterday but thats looking like it was too soon. Hard work this TTC lark, at this rate hes not gonna be in the mood when it actually turns positive! Just anxious about missing it so its BDing time every day im not bleeding. I will get the hang of this eventually.

Whats the crack with CM, I am rubbish at identifying the difference between it all and what it means for my fertile times x

I'd say it's enough to dtd every second day starting week before ovulation. I did too much last cycle. Almost twice a day every day during my fertile days. Then someone told me to do max once a day during fertile days. I will take that on board x

I did hear that dtd too much can reduce the quality of the sperm but never know how true these things are. I might give today a miss my neck istoo sore x

I did hear that dtd too much can reduce the quality of the sperm but never know how true these things are. I might give today a miss my neck istoo sore x

I think this is only true if you have low sperm count and your advised not to DTD so often. I think it is a myth otherwise - so DTD as much as you want dont worry! :)

I think this is only true if you have low sperm count and your advised not to DTD so often. I think it is a myth otherwise - so DTD as much as you want dont worry! :)

Never had my husband's SA done so we don't know but assuming it's ok that's fine! Day 3 of it today and still dunno if I'm.even ov

If you not sure what is happening then dtd every second day and you are covered x :)

I dont think I am getting close to ov, the line has been very faint for days now and it has not got darker at all. My temp has been up and down and back up again so I dont knwo if every other day will even help :/

Attachments

• FF chart 2 May 2016.jpg
    FF chart 2 May 2016.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 5
Hmm it looks a little confusing Hun :( I would keep BDing regularly in case for some reason you will OV late. I hope you get those crosshairs soon Xxx

Hmm it looks a little confusing Hun :( I would keep BDing regularly in case for some reason you will OV late. I hope you get those crosshairs soon Xxx

Thank you. I am just feeling a little disheartened with these OPKs. I have not BD for a couple of days maybe I best get back to it tomorrow just in case it happens xxx

To be safe dtd every second day and you won't miss it :) x

This looks interesting, not sure what it means but it looks different at least!

Attachments

• FF chart 3 May 2016.jpg
    FF chart 3 May 2016.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 5
Great you have ovulated :) x

Great you have ovulated :) x

~I have? Never got a positive on OPK, doubt when I was able to BD with my husband would have been close enough. Its too late now :( I dont understand how to interpret these x

Oh wow! Well it's definitely raised, let's see if it stays that way. Did you use OPKs regularly? Could you have missed your surge? From around 4 days before suspected OV (works out at about 18 days before next suspected AF if your luteal phase is 14 days) I test 3 times a day (mid morning lunchtime and mid afternoon, or I try to 'hold' some of my wee when I'm at work and don't do a full wee until I'm home when I'm working around fertile time to help get a good idea). Also I try to make sure the sample is room temperature before testing as it seems to get better results for me, I think the instructions recommend this for the one step pregnancy tests so don't see why it shouldn't be the same for the one step OPKs. Have you been tracking cervical mucus at all? I found this very helpful also. I just check when I wipe.

You need to wait at least 1 full cycle to get an idea of your patterns but my temps change a fair bit between cycles too.
Keep persevering and bear in mind any talking, drinking, sitting up, altered temperature taking times, illness, and for me if I sleep for significantly less or more than usual, before temping first thing can affect your results.

I would keep BDing every other day if you can until you are sure you won't ovulate late. I've missed out because of late ovulation before xxxxx

Oh wow! Well it's definitely raised, let's see if it stays that way. Did you use OPKs regularly? Could you have missed your surge? From around 4 days before suspected OV (works out at about 18 days before next suspected AF if your luteal phase is 14 days) I test 3 times a day (mid morning lunchtime and mid afternoon, or I try to 'hold' some of my wee when I'm at work and don't do a full wee until I'm home when I'm working around fertile time to help get a good idea). Also I try to make sure the sample is room temperature before testing as it seems to get better results for me, I think the instructions recommend this for the one step pregnancy tests so don't see why it shouldn't be the same for the one step OPKs. Have you been tracking cervical mucus at all? I found this very helpful also. I just check when I wipe.

You need to wait at least 1 full cycle to get an idea of your patterns but my temps change a fair bit between cycles too.
Keep persevering and bear in mind any talking, drinking, sitting up, altered temperature taking times, illness, and for me if I sleep for significantly less or more than usual, before temping first thing can affect your results.

I would keep BDing every other day if you can until you are sure you won't ovulate late. I've missed out because of late ovulation before xxxxx

Not stayed that way :( I use opks twice a day so hoping I would never miss the surge but it went from very faint lines back to no line so it does indicate I might have missed it- I did get a positive last cycle though. So I should leave the sample to stand for a while? I always do it right away

I have spinal problems so I toss and turn all night to stop it from hurting as much so I do move and sometimes my husband talks to me but I do try to ignore him- would swallowing with the thermo in my mouth be likely to affect it? I try to do it at the same time, at least within 10mins anyway.

As for CM, nope I am a total novice with it and just cannot get my head round it xxxx

Attachments

• FF chart 4 May 2016.jpg
    FF chart 4 May 2016.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 2
Have you tried temping vaginally? It can sometimes give you a more accurate reading as your temperatures seem quite rocky.

Have you tried temping vaginally? It can sometimes give you a more accurate reading as your temperatures seem quite rocky.

No I have not tried that. I feel silly asking but exactly where does it need to go, how far in etc? I might have to move to doing that as orally is not feeling like its giving me the most accurate info

Not far in maybe an inch or so be fine just into the vagina. Ive found works miles better for me. Id start it next cycle if I was you as it wont give you a realistic result doing both orally and vaginal together as I think vaginal temps are higher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back