Temping

I've been sticking it under my armpit everyday but it seems to go up and down from day to day by quite a lot so maybe I will try sticking it somewhere else to see if the results stay more consistant?

"Stick it up your floof" - haha! I love that Lynds!!!

Oooh... I didn't think anybody tested up their lady bits! What do your OHs think when you whip out a thermometer and start fiddling in a morning?! I'll stick to under my tongue!
The other week my OH wasn't feeling well so I grabbed mine and stuck it in his mouth to check his temp, not sure he would have been that impressed knowing it had been up my foof before! Xxx

It was my thermometer I stuck in his mouth, not my foof before anyone asks!!! Lol xx

LOLOL!I dont know, I think I will test in my good girl as obviously its the closest thing to your ovaries which is what you are wanting to check for - David said if I cant be arsed he would do it for me. Perv!

Hahahaha!! Now thats foreplay I've never heard of... brings a whole new meaning to a man calling you 'hot' doesn't it?!

Hopefully you won't need to do it next cycle and will get your :bfp:

Fingers crossed!!

Cay xxx

Any excuse for dj to get near my good girl - I said Im sure Ill manage.

Hes so crude sometimes, says things just to make me cringeee!

And thanks your so sweet :) I hope so too haha xxx

Last edited:
How is everyone getting on with temping? What pc software u using? Any questions let me know I've been doing it for a while now. For reference look at the charts on TCOYF so u can what the biphase pattern looks like etc. www.tcoyf.com. Click on galleries.

I was looking for thermometer last night, (wanted to make sure it was handy for in the morning) My dh asks where do you put that? I answered "my a$$" LOL should of seen the look on his face:shock: it was priceless!

the not getting out of bed for four hours prior to taking your temperature isn'tthat strict. I used to temp alsoafter my son was born and when I got up at anywhere from 4 to 5.30 in the morning to feed him my temperature was still steady when I took it at 7 in the morning before getting up for real. it does fluctuate a bit beween days but also when I don'tget up in the night.

it is only pretty unsure when you always ake your temp around 7 and then at 11 or so if you lay in ned longer on the weekend.

the book i used to learn to temp is TCOYF which is written by the queen in the fertility world of the fertility awareness method. TCOYF software has been approved by the FDA as an aid to conception so im sure if it says that even small time changes (even of 30mins) can make a difference, it is true in mmy opinion.

Thanks ladies!

I will be prob using the tcoyf website to chart. I know to temp as soon as i open my eyes and i am using my pen holder in my filofax to hold my thermo so it will be wake temp jott down lol. I read every second of movement counts lolol xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

I've lad off temping for a week as i've been really stressed and down and ill :(. But i've trying out my CM & CP at the minute.

I'm going to start temping vaginally as i've tried it 3-4 times and the temp is more normal of like 36-38 rather than 33 -35.

I stil admire your organisation. x

Thanks ladies!

I will be prob using the tcoyf website to chart. I know to temp as soon as i open my eyes and i am using my pen holder in my filofax to hold my thermo so it will be wake temp jott down lol. I read every second of movement counts lolol xxxx

Same here I admire your organization! I take my temp but don't write it down right away thank God it has memory lol I have to go back a look at it later.

If i dont organise and follow schedules nothing gets done lol! Plus I enjoy planning. Still no sign of thermo i will contact them tomorrow, im not due af till 14th anyway so i still have just under a week. Ive been quite quiet, 9dpo still not tested am goin good :) i have a feeling i am out this month with my ov confusion AGAIN but i am just itching to temp and check if i AM ovulating or just getting random surges lol. Hope you girls are goin strong with the exercise and temping :) i will temp vaginally too! David the perv says if im too tired he'll do it :p no thanks! I read vaginally is that bit more acurate. Xxxx

Bah to exercising.....I'm glad your doing good on not poas!:sick: to vag temping! More power to you LOL!

Are u supposed to test ur fanny temp! Thats put me rate off haha i wanted to try it

Sent from my U20i using Tapatalk

I always check the temp in my mouth it varies from 35.8 on days I get up early (5.30 ish) to 36.3 and it goes up to around 36.7 after ovulation. I put in under my tongue and no difficulties with that. it just doesn't sound great to put it down there first thing in the morning.

I have a rapid basal thermometer which means it reads your temp accurately in 8 seconds (great) :)

Yeah alot of people do it, and I dont really care how it feels in the morning lol it takes two secs its a thin peice of plastic that beeps its not like a 10inch dildo to take the temp lol but each to your own. I just figured your temping to find out when/if you have ov'd - the temps vaginally are more aqurate since they are nearest the reproductive organs...

Plus i wouldnt temp in my mouth as it makes a difference whether your mouth is opened or closed during sleep your goodgirl stays the sme temp. Xxx

Yeah alot of people do it, and I dont really care how it feels in the morning lol it takes two secs its a thin peice of plastic that beeps its not like a 10inch dildo to take the temp lol but each to your own. I just figured your temping to find out when/if you have ov'd - the temps vaginally are more aqurate since they are nearest the reproductive organs...

Plus i wouldnt temp in my mouth as it makes a difference whether your mouth is opened or closed during sleep your goodgirl stays the sme temp. Xxx

:rotfl: I might be more inclined to vag temp if it WERE a 10 inch dildo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back