ovulation & temping ??

angiemum2b

Reaction score
Hi hope someone can help, I've started temping this month and at the min I've been doing ok with it.

but I'm on CD13 and I haven't noticed any major changes with my temps at all :think:

With it being my first month temping i don't know whether i should be looking for anything in particular ???

Does anyone think I could have ovulated with these temps ???

My temps have been since CD2:

Does that look normal does anyone think ??? :think:
sorry for all these Q's :roll:

They look pretty steady - but does your thermometer only read to one decimal place? Its better if it read to 2 decimal places, ie 36.5 could well be 36.46 rounded up.

Also, try http://www.fertilityfriend.com, its free to sign up and you can enter those temps in to see a graph of your temps, and fertility friend will then predict your ovulation (if its occured yet)

For ovulation you are looking for 3 days of temp rises with the 3rd being higher than your average so far, and then you ovulated on the 1st day of the temp rise or thermal shift.

Hope that makes sense, charting can be confusing when you first start but within a couple of cycles you'll be an expert :D

thanks GGG yeah that makes sense I'll have a look on fertility friend I think.
:D

cool, you can then put a link to your chart in your sig so if you ever need any advise on your chart its easy for people to see whats going on (you can specify what details are viewable by others if you dont want it to be too personal)

Have fun with it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back