temping question

rach

Reaction score
after taking temp for 2 days i looked at a pile of other charts just to be nosey really :oops: and i noticed that my temps are lower than any one elses am i doing this right ? should my temp be that low?
xxxxxxxxxx

I did that Rach it drove me NUTTY!!!! Don't bother :lol: Your temps will be normal for YOU :D What time are you taking them?

lol have looked in the book now wobbles hun and it says im within normal temps lol just noticed every chart i see everyones temps are much higher than mine am taking temp at 7 as i get up then with luke xxxxx

Hiya Rach

If you are pre-ovulatory Rach, your temps are completely normal. Mine were as low as 96.4 before ovulation.

thanks rachael hun that makes me feel better just thought it was odd when i looked at all the chart gallerys on fertility friend everyones was like 97. something and mine was 96.6 yesterday 96.7 today thought for a while there perhaps i wasnt taking temp correctly :oops: am a bit thick lol xxxxxxx

As far as charting & being thick is I 'do' thick :lol: I've left mine now I made that much of a bodge job of mine at different times :oops:

lol wouldnt be surprised if i botch mine up at some point wobbles hun xxxxxxxxxxxxx

i thought this when i first started as well. I chart mine in celcius and even though only on the second month of doing it, def notice a pattern and notice when i have ovulated due to the shift and also know when AF is pending. I think it is a good tool to use and i recommend it to anyone. Good luck with it. :clap:

rusks do you use fertility friend? xxx

no i don't to be honest i am hopeless with computers!! i can't even post pics!! :lol:
i use the charts in the back of "taking charge of your fertility book" and the charts i got with the themometer in boots.

Very useful.

ok was just being nosey sorry hun have turned into a bit of a chart stalker lol :oops: i guess its just cos its all new to me xxxxxxxx

:lol: im the same Rach love looking at everyones charts esp if its when they got there BFP to see if mine follows a similar pattern!!

Im waiting for that classic pregnancy triphasic phase!! not that it happens everytime anyway!!

I make sure i take mine within an hour of the same time everyday(between 6.30 -7.30), as i work shifts sometimes after nights i can't count them as they are way higher as i haven't had as good as sleep as if i slept all night but i just join the others ones up and it all adds up.

How are you getting on with it?

lol not very good hun slept in a bit yesterday so it was done late and a lot higher keep getting confused too with converting it so have changed it to celsius charting this morning that way i can just put in what the thermometer says lol much easier xxx

Quick one before I go off ...

I bought the Boots BBT thermometer pack yesterday & although the instructions don't tell you ... when you turn your thermometer on keep your finger on it & the reading temps changes from Celsius setting to Fahrenheit.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back