pmsl my hubby is temping

Becs

Reaction score
My DH is so sweet. I get really annoyed at my temps which seem to rise and fall to look like a mountain range (see below chart)

I was worried that the dips are low progesterone and indeed have had two tests, one was low and one was high and they happened to correspond with my temps.

So anyway, while he accepts that you have a temp shift after ov he reckons the temp of the room impacts it day to day so for the last 3 days he has taken his temp at the same time as me. While his temps are alot lower we have the exact same pattern. It's great because now I'm not so upset about the huge dip today as he had one too. Now I don't think it's a dip in his progesterone level do you ladies? So perhaps he has a point.

Well see what happens over the weekend. :think:

aww, if you have the same dips then hes probably right. How sweet :hug:

:rotfl: That's so cute!

Is he going to pee on a stick for you too when it's time to test??? :)

That's so cute! It's nice that he takes an interest enough and worries about you getting down to experiment with other factors! :)

thats nice for him to get involved with the whole thing. your lucky to have him :)

Yeah he's great. He suffered a bit to start with from the 'pressure' most men do. But after the miscarriage he seems really focused. Bless him. He want's it so much more then he says. I hope I can give it to him soon.

Aww, thats really sweet, and I think he's probably right about the room temp.
I don't think my OH even knows I'm temping or charting. He's still asleep when I do it each morning.
If I mention anything about cp or cm he gets grossed out and wants to change the subject :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back