Temping question

JoD

Reaction score
Hey ladies, I've a question about temp charting. I know its late but will check replies 2moro pm after work... never a spare minute at the mo!

So I've ordered the correct thermometer, and although in 2ww not too positive about this month so want to monitor cycles accurately.

I thought I couldn't temp as I'm a sleep talker, yep..every night always have! But then I read somewhere you can take temps vaginally - bit gross from CD1 but I'll deal with that. So I ordered etc.

Now thinking even if I take temps that way, would my BBT be effected anyway from my active nights? I know I'm sleeping at the time so hoping this is going to work, but if it is interrupting someway surely my overall BBT would be affected?

Fed up of relying on OPKs and I want some info in black and white to take to the drs if neccessary in the future.

Any info, advice appreciated x x

I've just ordered the same thermometer again, so with two on the go I'll work it out! Going to start from CD1 taking temps at the same time, if I notice a difference I'll post and let all know incase there are other random sleepers / talkers out there x

Jod I'm sorry I'm not really sure how it works with sleep talkers, but yes you can take your temp in ure foo foo instead of orally. I've never done it but I've heard it's more affective temps down there. All I'll say is don't get your thermomitors mixed up on a morning! :lol: :lol:

Xx

hey, your not meant to talk before taking your temp or do anythign else with your mouth so i think vajayjay temping sounds like a good idea for you. cd1-4ish may be gross but if it will the best way to get accurate reading it is the way to go!! good luck

Thanks ladies! I thought that may be the case.. will be worth it though so I have records of my cycles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back