Temping and travelling

timtam78

Reaction score
Hey ladies I have a quick question about temping and travelling.
I had a really long cycle (am on day 71 today) but my chart is showing I ov'd 10 days ago.

My chart is looking good, it looks like I could possibly have an implantation dip at 8dpo, but I have come on holiday and got here (US) 2 days ago, and Im taking my temps 7 hours later than I was in UK.

Do you think this makes a difference even though I'm still taking it on waking?

Last edited:
No its as long as you temp after a period of rest!
Hope you have a happy holiday!!
and FX its an implantation dip!! xxx

Which part of US? I guess the west coast weather and time diff. is much greater than the east coast. I was travelling during my last cycle. The jet lag, time difference and the difference in climate completely messed up my BBT charting! Good luck - but I would recommend not to read too much into temping while travelling.

Thanks! We're in Breckenridge, Colorado. Will carry on temping anyway and just go with the flow :) x

It does affect the temps, at least it did for me. As you are past OV though it shouldn't be an issue really, we went to Las Vegas just before I was due to ovulate last Feb and it really threw my temps out. My chart for that cycle is all over the place in comparison to all my other cycles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back