Team Update

Wobbles

Reaction score
Hiya girls,

I just wanted to let you know Mervs_Mum has stepped down from the team, we tried to hold her down :trouble: but she was having none of it ...No we never :whistle: but home life and the ongoing success with Spuggies Lisa is a busy bee, sad to lose you happy you are doing so well :yay;

A massive thank you for the time you have given us and being apart of the successful re-launch.

:love:

x

:mervsmum:

Sad to see you leave the team - hope you stick around though MM! :love: x

Last edited:
Awwww. Wondered where she'd disappeared to! x yay for how well she's doing but boooo on the leaving us part! :-(

:cry:

You wont get rid of me easily! I might actually get to chat more without feeling bad when I keep getting distracted! :roll:

It's been lovely being part of such a lovely team at such an exciting time for pregnancy forum and I've loved seeing it grow from strength to strength :love:

Awww lise :hug: sorry you've lost your mod buttons .......actually, no I'm not, I can take the piss now without getting my signature fiddled with :rofl:

seriously tho, me loves ya and I am so pleased for you and the success of spuggies xx

Make sure you still come and say hello Lisa and goodluck for the future!! x x

:hugs: missed having you around chicky but I'm glad spuggies has taken off :love:

:cloud9: love you!! Xx

I am so stupid, I always wondered who was behind Spuggies on my FB, it was YOU!!!!!
:rofl:

:yay: for Spuggies, don't be going too far though :oooo: xxxx

Aw sad to see your status go! But glad the business is doing really well though xx

:friends:

Will miss you buddy :( be sure to visit us though :hugs: :cry:

Aaaaw we will miss you! :-( :cry: no more "bad-ass mod" :lol: be sure to keep in touch won't you? Want you to comment on my BFP thread some day :hug: xx

Ahhh good luck MM and thanks for everything while you were on the team.....hope to see you around still tho xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back