Pregnancy Forum Team Update

Wobbles

Reaction score
Firstly I am sad to confirm Mamafy has stepped down from being a moderator so I will have to take my bat back :trouble: BUT the good news is you will see me around more instead ... I knew you'd love that :lol:

On a serious note I would like to thank you for everything you have done since the relaunch of pregnancyforum.co.uk it really has been appreciated and we would have been lost without you. Mamafy, Sam's Mum, and Princess81 have been a fantastic trio. I know we aren't totally rid of you though so that is quite enough of the soppy stuff haha!

Now for the exciting stuff. Due to 1 moderator stepping down, 1 moderator expecting her 3rd LO very soon and other working commitments for 1 moderator and myself we have been hoping to expand the team. I would like to welcome our 2 new moderators onto the Pregnancy Forum team.

rachaellius welcome on board :yay:I haven't been able to get to know you over the forum previously but hope that will change soon ... the current team have selected you to join them. We hope you are still interested? :D

terrie who is on holiday but already knows. Many of you may not know Terrie as she stopped using the community for a short period but she is back and you will be seeing plenty of her (just don't invite her to your home she smashes glasses) :lol:

Please give them a nice welcome for volunteering their time to help your forum community run smoothly.

We are still considering up to 2 more moderators very soon so keep an eye out for more updates.

:D x

Congrats Rachael! Wish id got back sooner I would love to be a MOD :) x

(I was K&A)

lol after i applied i thought to myself '' lynette your language is terrible and you are a filthy cow '' as IF i could be a moderator hahaha :rofl: i am far to nuts

Great! :yay: we'll done ladies!!!

N'aww YES i'm still interested. Thanks everyone :love:

I'm looking forward to getting started! Well done Terrie too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back