Tattoos!

wow there awesome... i'm not into tatoos, but they are a whole new game from the nasty green, black ones ive seen, the colours and shading are brilliant, your very clever

Your tattoos are awesome :) come work a wee guest spot in Glasgow so I can get some work done!
Also since no one else has said it, you're very pretty :)

Tapatalking excuse any typos!
Mummy of two, Angel mummy of one and WTT baby number 4 <3

Your tattoos are awesome :) come work a wee guest spot in Glasgow so I can get some work done!
Also since no one else has said it, you're very pretty :)

Simone are you near Glasgow?xx

I'm about 20 mins outside by car. Hamilton :) its in the lanarkshire area x

Aw! I know where Hamilton is. I'm in Ayrshire :) x

That's not far at all :) Im to ayr on holiday this year :lol:

y8ytumaz.jpg

uza6ysym.jpg

I had this done last year for my angel baby
:whistle: fapatalking :whistle:

I have had 7 done so far. a dolphin on right shoulder blade, a heart, scroll, flowers and mam on top left arm, my youngests footprint and her name underneath that. top right arm I have eeyore then had my eldests name put under that, bottom right arm I have a devil/angel hert which the tattooist buggered up and on my left boob I have an Aries ram with mine and hubbies name above and below it.

got quite a few more planned but its just affording them. would love to become a tattooist but no one around here is taking on anyone, let alone a female.

Ametop numbing cream ;) the way forward!

Actually that reminds me . I've been told that numbing cream can make it more difficult for the artist . Is that actually true ?

I've been tattooing for years, and i can tell you from the heart that if you can stand it without numbing cream-dont use it. It makes the skin that tiny bit tougher to work on. HOWEVER, if like me, you're a huge wimp, use it please!!

It's a lot easier to tattoo slightly tougher skin, than it is to tattoo a human that's crying and wriggling!

Jut spotted that reply now :lol: thanks . Na I've never felt the need for it but if it helps someone It still then that's great

There's loads i want done thankfully i have a good friend that is a tattoo artist so it's MUCH cheaper for me...

Gutted my Fairy can't be finished now until after September as i'm preggers... it'll be a year since it was started by the time it gets finished... x

There are some really nice tats.

I've got one and its small on my back, but now I've had my boy I'm thinking of getting a bit piece done on my back of constellations,mine my oh's and our sons with a little room for the next one maybe. Just not sure about tattoo artists around Bath area.

I'd have to wait until I finish breastfeeding as well.

I'm having my tattoo done a week on Sunday for my little boy :) I am so excited!! Xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I also want to have a tattoo but I'm little afraid from infections and pain. But despite all this I'm FOR IT!

I think tattoos can be very nice (I have a small one near my tailbone) but I do get kind of freaked out when people have them tatood on their face/head.

My son is very fascinated by them and do hope it is just his age (he loves pictures hehe) (and is only 3,5 years old).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back