Tattoos!

Pippa1703

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm one of those fortunate people that does their hobby for a job, i love tattoing, have more that i can count, (both arms/legs, hands/palms, head, face, feet, back etc etc)
I work international conventions and meet amazing people and hear their life stories, love it!

it's also usually a great talking point, so go on girls, get your tats out!!

Awww your so lucky to be a tattoo artist :) I have not got the confidence to be able to put something permanent on someone's body ha ha.

I have a nautical star under my right boob with an outline of an old English battle ship with swallows, rough seas, stormy sky and a few other hidden gems that I designed. Got it outlined to be filled with colour a few months back but obviously beng 5-6 months pregnant then I couldn't have it finished, sloooo worried it is going to stretch beyond recognition so had the hard decision to not finish it until I have had all children. No chance of my tattoo artist not being able to finish it for me even with a few years to add! :) it is rather large so will take a while to finish colouring, plus I'm a bit sore afterwards with the ribs ha ha, but strangely enjoy it. But tha will be it for me once it is done.

I designed mine, designed all of my hubbies bar one. He has similar ones to me, just more macho. Ha ha. He doesn't have any on his lower arms, face, neck or lower legs as he is in the forces. I love mine as it is my little secret! People are really shocked when they start to get to know me and I get it out in gym or on the beach ha ha. LOVE it.

Can post picky as I'm on iPad but have you got any pics of yours?

I do but I'll have to wait til im on my computer!
And it was nerve racking at first, I think I must have held my breath for the first twenty ones I did lol but I looooove my work.
I met my OH at brighton tattoo convention, he's the manager if a residential home for adults with learning disabilities, he's got more than me though!!
I'm gonna be gutted that I can't get tattooed while PG but I'm sure at the time I won't mind too much. Just like I'll miss working when I'm off with baby, but I'm sure it'll be an amazing distraction too :)

I'm looking for a tattoo to be designed for me if you've got time on your hands lol :) xx

What sort of thing you after? Generally if you can find a good custom studio, they should be able to take your ideas and make if them what you want. You don't always need to hand a design to the artist, the design part should be their job!

I'm after a pretty girly fairy for down my ribs with my sons name and date of birth in there. I've got a few tattoos already... They are soooo addictive xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oooh lucky you... my friend Gabe is also a tattoo artist... i'm so jealous of you both getting to do your passion for a living. I have 4 tatttoos so far.... a tribal sun on the base of my spine a wee red rose with barbed wire round the stem on my tummy, a large tribal phoenix on my left thigh and an 'acidfairy' on my right thigh. (my dj name is the acidfairy so it's a take on that')

I'll get some pics of the first two later but here's the other 2.. they were both taken right after they were done so not great...the fairy one isn't finished... but i'll try get better pics of all later...

Attachments

• p2.jpg
    p2.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 87
  • af.jpg
    af.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 101
  • p1.jpg
    p1.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 98
for fairies, have a look at Amy Browns artwork, she's very popular for fairies!!

I've found a few pictures, no close ups, too many to bother! but here's a few of mine!

tattoos1.png

There's some pictures of my work here if you wanna check it out!:
http://www.limited-edition-tattoo.com/Gallery/Pages/Pippas_Tattoos.html

Wow your tatts are brill and your work is fab! I will check her fairies out thanks xx

aw, thanks chick!

if you dont like her stuff, just find a load of pictures with bits that you do like and your artist should be able to draw you something up, the more reference, the easier for them to know what you want :)

aw, thanks chick!

if you dont like her stuff, just find a load of pictures with bits that you do like and your artist should be able to draw you something up, the more reference, the easier for them to know what you want :)

Thank you :) I want this to be a good one as it maybe my last one ;) xx

She has designed a lot for Nemesis Now hasn't she? I used to have some of her fairies :D

I have no tattoos, my hubby does though but they are drunken home tattoo kit ones. He wants a professional one done eventually.

AWESOMENESS! Ha ha. Ok I could not have that many tattoos on me, my parents would have a melt down and I would be fired. How the heck did you stomach the tattoo to the side of your head? I struggle with the ribs...but face....OUCH! I love the tattoos though you are a walking living artistic marvel. Well done.

And the acid fairy is fantastic, when you say it isn't finished, what are you having done next to it?

You are a babe ! I can't wait to start getting my more visable tattoos

AWESOMENESS! Ha ha. Ok I could not have that many tattoos on me, my parents would have a melt down and I would be fired. How the heck did you stomach the tattoo to the side of your head? I struggle with the ribs...but face....OUCH! I love the tattoos though you are a walking living artistic marvel. Well done.

And the acid fairy is fantastic, when you say it isn't finished, what are you having done next to it?

Hiya thanks I do love my acidfairy tattoo :) as i've been the acidfairy for about 10 years now so a big part of my ife... the wings still need to be filled in with different colours to start with and I'm not sure what else Gabe wants to do with it. He said he'll send me a picture with it all.. i trust him though he's a really close friend and a great artist x

Face and head were eeeeasy!! (i used to have my head shaved so have both side of my head done too) Palm of the hand was out of this world painful!! Easily to hardest, needless to say, only did one hand!
In a massive whuss though, I couldn't get ribs done, not without numbing cream! Ametop is what helps me get tattooed these days, it's a life saver!

I've had my ribs tattood-jesus it was a killer! I'd rather have 10 sections than do that again. Ha! My rib piece says "Family are my heart & Friends are my soul". One of my very good friends is a tattoo artist and he's done 4 of my 7. I'm thinking of getting my last for my wee girl-a Daisy of some sort! I have a G on my hip which is a daisy and the stem is the G so I may just add to that! I love tattoos, and yep-totally addictive! Xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk

I found my ribs ok but then again I don't really find tattoos painful just irritating lol. Love the words you've got. I've got 6 tattoos and can't wait to get my last one for Kaiden :) xx

Oh! I love tattoos... So much of a wimp tho. I have a horrible one on the bottom of my back :( hate it xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back