Tattoos!

Love it Tia xxx

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I absolutely love tats. I have 11. Only actually like 5 tho. I have a butterfly on the bottom of my back, A shamrock on my left ankle, the words 'beautiful nightmare' on my left foot, a ribbon going around my right ankle with the bow going onto my foot, a cherry on my left wrist, butterfly on my right wrist, the word 'angel' on the side of my right arm, 3 stars behind my right ear, an angel on my right shoulder, the Chinese symbol for happiness at the nape of my neck and 'mum and dad' inbetween my shoulder blade. Cant wait until Oliver is born to add more :D

Pippa your tattoos are amazing! Xxx

Heres mine x
ymyjenez.jpg

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

I was less fortunate than the girls on here when I got mine done :( I had wanted to get a forget-me-knot flower and my nans initials but as I'm a wuss with needles I kept putting it off. One day in Exeter with a friend I got a little bit tipsy and ended up in this dodgy looking tattoo parlour. I got it done on my lower back and he refused to let me lie down on my front so I kept jumping away from him :( Anway.. there was a lot of blood (as I was quite tipsy) and it's just gone really shit. It didn't scab or anything, it's just gone really smudge like on one of the petals.

Anyway, the light one is one I took on the day I got it done, and the other one is today so please don't judge the stretch marks :(

I really want to get it redone but I don't know if I'll be able to :(

Attachments

• 15446_364868285454_7295685_n.jpg
    15446_364868285454_7295685_n.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 26
  • 20130814_094242.jpg
    20130814_094242.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 33
i know this is an old thread but wanted to join in!
some of the tats on here are great.

pippa you look fab!

i haven't got many, but a few. nothing exciting but will post them to join in :) xo

sahe2uja.jpg

gytybupu.jpg

e6usa6ug.jpg

avy7atu9.jpg

pajyvavu.jpg

7a7uzy8a.jpg

the crappy stars on my foot was my very first one, wanted one so bad i got it done in someones house (registered tattooer but awful all the same). bird on my ribs done by an apprentice so not great. the A on my hip (for OH) was crap to begin with then had a baby and has stretched and looks even uglier. ella may is my daughter who i sadly lost. i do have 'shhh' on my finger but its all faded away, just looks like its been written in pen! to be honest the only ones with not a single mistake is the swallow on my thigh and the bird behind my ear x

I've got 5 tattoos
My 1st was Lilly's down my right hand side on my ribs
2nd was script "the future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams" on my left side ribs
3rd was a sugar skull on my left upper thigh
4th was infinity symbol in feathers on my right arm me and my OH got matching
5th was a tattoo of my vw campervan on my foot, my only coloured one

I will upload pics when I get better signal.. Pippa love your work :D

I've got 3 so far. I have my maiden name on my left shoulder, was the first one I had done when I was 18 . I then had my daughters name done on the nape of my neck, and after I had my son had his name added below plus stars added. The stars look amazing, with lots of shading. And finally I had my 3rd tattoo done on Tuesday just passed. I got the words 'What the caterpillar calls the end, the master calls the butterfly' spiralling round my wrist, with a purple ribbon at the beginning and a small butterfly at the end. I don't have any pics of the first 2 and can't take them myself as too awkward, and I've tried taking pics of the wrist one but as it spirals, the pics just don't do it justice x

I have three :) these photos were taken when they were first done, both the coloured ones have faded a little and the hearts need going over but I love them all :)
4ajehazu.jpg
y2amatah.jpg
ty2utyqy.jpg

Here are my tattoos.... That we're actually done by the one and only Pippa!

Opposite hips are two tattoos that mean the world to me

Love Conquers All
This was my Grandmas saying and what she lived by, the flowers are Orchids as they were her final flowers picked by her husband who worshipped her, this tattoo was all about the unbreakable bond of a relationship I was literally in awe of.

All You Need is Love
This was mine and my husbands first dance song (The Beatles) I am a true believer in this saying. The flowers are Hydrangea buds that were in my wedding bouquet

Pippa is amazing at what she does, I won't go to anyone else!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    272.6 KB · Views: 46
I've got two - 2 Chinese symbols for grandmother and 'dont look back in anger' above it - at the top of my back/bottom of my neck!

For Mollie - I'm having a huge tattoo on my thigh - I want Mollie in arty farty writing with shading, a pocket watch with the time she was born on, 5/6 Roses going round it (depending if she's a May or. June baby) and however many stars of her birth date! All done in black and grey with a tiny tiny bit if red on the roses! I've had too long to think about this!

After looking at Pippa's work, think I'll be making a trip into Doncaster! Xx

I love my tats, I have a full girlie sleeve, masquerade mask on my shoulder blade, cupcakes behind my ears all done by big al who's based in dunscroft, a calve piece done at sacred skin, and a mess half sleeve which was done by maff at where you work now, after much threatening of court action he finally gave me some of my money back then scarpered to London, Kev at SS ended up fixing it as best he could for me but it's still a mess and i feel scarred for life all because of one w****r on a power trip. Your work is lovely Pippa but I personally will never step in LE again because of what he did to me.

Was that YOU? ?? I heard about that when I started, hed left by the time I arrived, in fact everyone that worked there has since gone, its under different ownership too so I promise its safe to pop in! ;)
The lads over at sacred are sound though, especially big Kev :)

I'll join in. I hsve three tattoos ( all on the left hand side of my body fir some bizzare reason lol)
First ine was when I was 24, it says brwydrwr which is welsh fir fighter (survived some shit so decided to honour my fight :) ) I git if fine by a guy locally known as "shaky mick" lol it's a right if passage in this town... Your first tst has yo be there!
DB8F8042-7BCF-4077-9760-8C24ADB9B701-3885-000000C4019094F3_zps9df1d55b.jpg
it's not great spout I'm thinking if getting it added to to make it better

2nd one was when I was 27 and it's on mt foot. It's a skull surrounded by crossing keys in a coffin surrounded by roses (symbolising, love, death, life and security)
7B57F3B3-CA48-4D0D-9763-1AC9936BF215-3885-000000C3F87A8D37_zpsaad13a96.jpg

It kinda looks like a little man upside down lol

3 rd ine is on my back and is stars and a moon with the writing dos da cariad which means goodnight my love and I had it just after my grandad died in 2012
12932BFB-C643-4312-B4DD-5D5E0B0E92AF-3885-000000C3EEA6F65B_zpsef26a39f.jpg

Looks like it's on my ass but it's not I swear lol very kow back

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back