Tattoos!

My very first tattoo I had numbing cream put on as I was so scared it would hurt- the tattoo is very raised and was told by another tattooist that's because they had dug in too deep with the needle! I've never had numbing cream since and it really doesn't hurt that much xx

I've never used it and have a few myself but I was curious about the effects .

IMG00257-20090901-2115.jpg
IMG00385-20100703-1114.jpg

The one on my ribs i HATE!! the ink spread under the skin and i never ended up getting it finished and it seemed to keep spreading even tho 3 diffrent tattooist tried sorting it out!

The one on my foot says 'All that iam my mother made me' just a lil summin for my mum :)

I do have one on the bottom of my back.. but dont have any piks of that!
Not a fan of it either lol.

Only like the on on my foot!

Heres a pik of the one on my side with my 5+2 day bump haha
bump 5+2.jpg

Here's a couple of pics of the Acidfairy one that are better than the last one... and a pic of my 1st ever tattoo a wee red rose... God it's old you can see that... and my second tattoo my tribal sun at the base of my spine... :) I put a picture of the phoenix up in my last post...

Going to be getting a purple sugar skull with headphones on soon lol.. i love skulls, purple's my fav colour and i'm a dj :)

Attachments

• IMAG1273.jpg
    IMAG1273.jpg
    241.3 KB · Views: 58
  • fairy.jpg
    fairy.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 57
  • fairy2.jpg
    fairy2.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 52
  • IMAG1269.jpg
    IMAG1269.jpg
    215.9 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Ooooh you've done some great stuff!!!

I've just got the one - a panther with a rose. I still really like it - but want to get it removed at some point because I want some sort of swirly type design going diagonally across my back from shoulder to hip.

I love tattoos...had all 3 of mine in the space of 4 months and 2 weeks...then fell pregnant so my next one will be for my baby boy! :) I have Japanese writing down my spine, hearts&stars on my wrist and the words Have Faith on my ribs!! Would say the most uncomfortable part for me was the capital H on my ribs as when stretched out my rib cage was sticking out!! LOL. Will try and get some piccies tomoro :) xxxxx

Mine as you know is on my ribs but it wasn't too bad, I was super quiet mind! But my tattooist was awesome and just chatted away keeping my mind off it. It's right under my boob to just above my ribs, took 3 trips to get it completed, but still needs colours. I must be honest by th third trip I wa looking at it thinking 'I don't nee anymore doing' because I knew wha was coming, my husband had to almost drag me there. I have a lot of colours to add and. The moment I know I will be fine going as I have forgotten the pain, bu he did prewarn m and say it will be a bit more uncomfortable when I next see him. Great!

Never heard of the cream, it's not too bad ladies.

My younger sister is currently a tattoo apprentice! She is super excited about doing it and will be needing some skin to practice on! Not sure if I'm willing to volunteer myself just get though!
I have one tattoo on my hip which the tattoo artist did a crap job of so I've been wanting to get it fixed but in no rush. I was looking at gettig one on my side in line with my boob so where the bra strap goes but got preggo and haven't settled on a design yet :)

Ametop numbing cream ;) the way forward!

Actually that reminds me . I've been told that numbing cream can make it more difficult for the artist . Is that actually true ?

I've been tattooing for years, and i can tell you from the heart that if you can stand it without numbing cream-dont use it. It makes the skin that tiny bit tougher to work on. HOWEVER, if like me, you're a huge wimp, use it please!!

It's a lot easier to tattoo slightly tougher skin, than it is to tattoo a human that's crying and wriggling!

I'm all cheery today :) just found my face in this month's SKINDEEP magazine :)

thought I'd share! it was an article on tattoo jam convention that i worked, i've included pics of the pieces i did that weekend :)

74BAEBBA-27CC-4303-8CB2-52700438AA8E-2075-0000054143ADA915.jpg

97B8A05C-25D1-4777-81AF-982FFA0C8818-2075-000005414FB5F0A0.jpg

1F21B399-5CDA-4EC9-A911-B9B314184BF4-2075-000005414C3516C1.jpg

C9E29761-F876-4658-8E06-947805A9AFF2-2075-0000054151548E7F.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y1...8-8E06-947805A9AFF2-2075-0000054151548E7F.jpg

Last edited:
Fantastic Pippa my next one is getting worked on now for after Xmas after a Lillie with smaller flowers text n butterflies for the base of my bk xx

Those are fantastic!! I love tattoos. I only have 2 but would love more. You're very talented x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back