things i love about waa-waa!

trixipaws

Reaction score
no need to reply this thread is just for me so i can look at it and add to it lol but if anyone feels inspired to do their list feel free i kno i'd enjoy reading it coz i like stuff like this!
its very gushing and lovesick lol but i cant help it i just love her more every day even tho the day before i'd thought i couldnt love her any more!
im sure ill hav forgotten some there are just so many hehe

*********************************************************************************************************

* her beautiful big eyes, which still look brown some days, and blue other days

* her laugh- especially her proper big belly-laugh with intermittent squeals of delight and snorts between breaths!

* the way she wrinkles her little nose up when she smiles

* her mouth- the way she kinda sucks her bottom lip in and sticks her top lip out over it, its just so cute!

* the back of her head (lol i kno its a weird one probably!) but when im holding her facing outwards so she can look around or interact with daddy or whatever, she just looks so cute even from the back- her hair is so short and wispy and baby-ish still- and her head is a perfect shape and the outline of it with her tiny ears on the silouette(sp?) with the wispy hair gently floating around- its just really sweet!

* the way she grabs her left ankle sometimes while she's sitting and twirls her foot around!

* her ever-energetic legs- they are constantly kicking enthusiastically, i dont kno where she gets the energy for all the kicking she does with her legs! she's really strong with them too lol

* the way u can read her face when she catches sight of something, locks her sights on it and drops anything she was doing, reaches out to grab it, and u kno what she's gonna do lol she's gonna bite it! and then waiting for it knowing what'll happen and then she does bite it and she looks up at us while still biting it- aww its so adorable!

* her vocalisations- the random noises she does i love them all- the babbles, the "singing" (when she's kinda making an "eeee" or a "hmmm" noise but the intonation in her voice is really going up and down and a wide range of pitch!), the raspberries, the cooing, the grunts that accompany little tensing-up-fists-avidly gestures for no apparant reason lol, the little chuckles to herself when she's just playing and going "heheh, heh, heheheheh.. heheh..." etc etc etc!

* the way she pulls blankets over her face (or any other textiles-y object- a hat, a coat, anything really)

* the way she charges around in her baby walker like some crazed, manic baby on about 15 double espresso's! lol then she bumps into something and suddenly stops- and looks all confused! aww

* the way she reaches out her arms for hugs :)

* the way she tots on her dummy- and that she cries in the night when its somehow flown about 40cms above her head- and when i put it back in her mouth she's appeased- bless

* the way she sometimes starts scratching at one small point on a surface- and the look of INTENSE concentration while she's doing it- like she's doing some highly important job with something extrememly sensitive and delicate- really amuses me i always wonder what she's expecting to happen?! lol

* her "tequila face" is so funny- when she doesnt like the taste of something and both sides of her upper lip start to sneer, and she opens her mouth a bit and slowly looks up to u with a fixed stare- as if to say "what the FOOK is going on in my mouth?! somethings wrong and i just dont kno what to do at all!"

I loved reading your list. Some of the things are really familiar - especially the one with the back of her head. I love that! It makes me laugh and smile every time. Today she had one curl sticking up on top and it look so cute with the little ears sticking out at the back :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back