Tattoos!

My dad always say nos da cariad. Love that xx

I have 14 so far :) A rose on left ankle, a triscle on right bicep, a dolphin an lower back, Tiger cub on left shoulder, cute devil on my butt cheek, angel on right shoulder, barbwire on left bicep, strong on left bicep and my name in chinese on right ankle, Koi on left foot, sparrow on left wrist, kingfisher on right wrist, dove on left hip and a claddagh ring on back of neck :)

Simple yet elegant tattoos that will look just as great. The best gifts come wrapped in beautiful bows, so it’s no wonder that bow tattoos are a common favorite.

Oooh lucky you... my friend Gabe is also a tattoo artist... i'm so jealous of you both getting to do your passion for a living. I have 4 tatttoos so far.... a tribal sun on the base of my spine a wee red rose with barbed wire round the stem on my tummy, a large tribal phoenix on my left thigh and an 'acidfairy' on my right thigh. (my dj name is the acidfairy so it's a take on that')

I'll get some pics of the first two later but here's the other 2.. they were both taken right after they were done so not great...the fairy one isn't finished... but i'll try get better pics of all later...

That is amazing!

I have one and I dream about the second, but I cannot find right drawing for it :)

Ah, i've been thinking about getting a tattoo... maybe something cheesy about my little girl... haven't built up the courage to do it yet... need to find the right design and stuff! Wasn't sure whether to go for a design around my ribs, though i've heard this hurts which is maybe what's putting me off?

Ah, i've been thinking about getting a tattoo... maybe something cheesy about my little girl... haven't built up the courage to do it yet... need to find the right design and stuff! Wasn't sure whether to go for a design around my ribs, though i've heard this hurts which is maybe what's putting me off?

Yes, this hurts, but I want to have my second tattoo. Probably after the first one you become tattoo addictive :)

There is a tattoo I really really want. but I'm fussy about art and I've got no idea how I would chose an artist that I'm comfortable would do my design justice. I can't draw do can't go in and say this is what I want if you get me. But because the meaning is so special to me I don't want it to end up lookin shite lol.

I have non, but I'm cool with tattoos. :) Sometimes I see one I like, but than again, I'm always changing my mind, so I'm not really a tattoo person I guess ;)

I'm going to get my first tattoo in April of a stack of Studio Ghibli characters

It's black and white an will be going down my forearm on the inside.
I'm so excited and when I get it down I'll post some pictures :)

That sounds cool, can't wait to see pics xx

I want a tatoo since I was 16 , but cannot decide which one... so now I think it wiil never happen)))

I'm looking for a tattoo to be designed for me if you've got time on your hands lol

Gonna get my first one soon, I'm 100% sure I've decided what I want to get. Really exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back