talking to baby :-)

cherelle

Reaction score
I found myself talking aloud to the baby for the first time today :)

I didnt even think about it - just said 'morning little one' this morning and realised how crazy i must seem lol.

Do any of you talk to baby yet? I feel like its so real now i knew hes a boy and now i can feel him moving all the time :) xx

to be honest i have done it for a while. just stupid little things. like right lets make daddy some dinner. lol. i probably sound mental but was my way of making it seem more real. i have felt baby properly yet. had some flutters but they seems to have disappeared aswell now. :( so made me feel better. xxx

When I feel baby kicking away, it always makes me smile and I'll say 'hello baby' and rub my tummy :) The other day my husband started talking to my bump and told baby he loved him, it was soooo sweet - think it's finally starting to sink in for us both!! xx

Yeah I've been doing it for a while too :) I sing incy wincy spider and do actions on my tummy! Also sing twinkle twinkle - If anyone could see they'd probably think I was crazy ;)

x x x x

Yeah I've been doing it for a while too :) I sing incy wincy spider and do actions on my tummy! Also sing twinkle twinkle - If anyone could see they'd probably think I was crazy ;)

x x x x

Pinky that's one of the sweetest things I've heard in ages! I was singing to my baby yesterday and was doing the actions but not to the baby...just to myself!

xx

when i was having really bad pains i found myself saying 'why are you being so naughty' through my crying and talking and cradling my tummy. if anyone was around theyd have thought i was mental!

I do constantly, I tell him off when hes beating me up, I say good morning when I feel him wake up and good night at night etc... My son speak to him and says hello lil brother etc And they yeh shauna they can hear from about 20 weeks I think it is?? I know he can defo hear me now, and any loud sounds as he always jumps when my son does one of his ear piercing excited screams lol xx

Wierdos......

Only kidding...Yes both mysef and my OH talk to baby...mostly OH tho when he is telling baby to kick me if he can hear him lol xxx

I really want to talk to him but I feel silly and don't know what to say :(

Nope! Not me.

But since early on, my OH has said 'hello baby' etc.

I tend to talk to my cat or one of the tortoises when I'm in a talkative mood, here on my own.

I can't remember if I used to talk to Kaya's bump - I think I did much later on.

I wanted to start reading a book aloud to him when I get them from the in laws so he recognised them when he was a baby. Being a teacher I really want to read to him at night even when he is a baby and doesn't understand lol!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back