FINALLY!! 22 weeks and can feel baby moving!!

amandapanda

Reaction score
Well baby took it's own sweet time but now I can definitely feel it moving!! Not kicks, but I can feel it tumbling and turning in my stomach - think I missed the gentle little flutters and went straight to earthquake stage!!

And it's happenning ALL THE TIME!! It's so strange, lol. I can definitely tell when baby is awake because I can feel it swimming around. It is a weird feeling but it definitely makes me feel closer to the baby and makes it all seem more real!

So to all you ladies who have had a long wait like me.....it WILL happen (22 weeks for me!) and it's worth waiting for :) xxx

Congrats Amandapanda!

20 weeks exactly for me. I went from feeling nothing to feeling it all the time, even my OH has felt it now.

It's funny everyone keeps saying to me, what does it feel like? Is it like pops or butterflys? My response is always, "no, It feels like I have a baby moving around inside me" because that 's exactly what it feels like!

Yay congrats lovely!!!!! It's defo exciting!!!!! I love it!! Until I get a sharpe whack lol!! X xxx

Exactly!! It really is nothing as subtle as little pops (guess we missed them!) but it is a massive shifting movement - it's weird to go from feeling nothing for so long to feeling it all the time! Congratulations to you too - we'll soon both be moaning about them kicking the living dayllights out of us! xx

Yes thank you Hun!!!! Although bit blocked up but fine!!! How are you Hun?! X x x

Yeah I'm alot better thanks- still got cold and cough but they are slowly improving...am just finding doing stuff is so tiring now, now need to build up my strength again! Todays mission is posting my Christmas cards, lol. The real test is back to work on Weds...but at least it's only 3 days then have another week off for Xmas! xx

yay for feeling the baby move :)
im with smess love this stage it when the foot is in the rib or you get a nice swift kick that not so lovely lol

Glad your getting better Hun I had anti b if you don't get any better maybe try for them! It certainly cleared it quickly I think!!

I was wrapping presents last night and he clearly didn't like it so whacked me lol!!! Enjoy it Hun x x x

I also found it's
Taken it out of me this cold just
Wanna sleep at the moment! Good luck on the card front I am useless with cards lol!! X xx

I'm glad you can feel your lo move now. Is definitely amazing and makes it even more real than the scans do.

I felt mine at about 17 weeks. I was moaning to my oh saying that I hadn't felt anything and then the next day I felt a little kick directly under my belly button (lo must have heard me lol) which I thought was trapped wind and then I kept feeling it kick and oh has felt it too now and keeps telling the lo to give me a little boot now and again lol. x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awww, knew it would happen soon!

Its lovely isn't it! And it deffo helps with bonding before it's born. I sometimes wobble my belly or poke a little and he boots me back! probably make me pay when he's born!

You'll notice when you have a fizzy or really cold drink it'll will probably go a bit nuts! Mine does! lol

my wife started feeling the baby moving, was weak at first and now really strong. last night she said she felt 3 light kicks. so hopefully i will get the best xmas prezzie ever and feel my lil alfie kick his mother something rotten, lol

Yay! Ive had light kicks! It's amazing just now :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I definitely notice baby moves about loads when I'm outside in the cold - think it's doing somersaults trying to keep warm, lol. It really is lovely being able to feel it - it feels so real! Might actually start buying some baby stuff now! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back