My baby is wild!

twinkles

Reaction score
Hey my lovelies!

So not really felt baby much until a few days ago, today it's going crazy in there! This morning baby was moving, in work all day baby has been moving. Went swimming earlier and it was going mad now in the bath and it's off again! Is there such thing as too much movement?? X

Lmao that's so cute :D xxxx

No enjoy it , it's the best feeling in the world and your first interactions with your bub .xx

Ha ha it's ok tho yea?? Partying in my belly that much is normal???x

Mine was having a little party earlier :) I got what felt like a headbutt and then two kicks at the same time at different places so I'm guessing one was an arm :) xxxx

Sounds amazing! Can't wait to feel my baby move! xx

Aw that's lush! I had a listen on the doppler to check in at the party and baby was still moving about!!! X

Aww yeah mine moves all the time especially when im laying down to go sleep and sometimes its really strong and goes on for ages! I think the more movement the better hun i would just enjoy it cos it wont be long and well just feel the baby moving rather then kicks...hope all good with you and bubba xxxx

Aw Laura it loves to have a jig once I lie down at night! Won't ge long and those cute little movements will hurt!!!! I'm really good hope all well with u too! Nearly scan time!!!x

Never such a thing as too much movement!!!! This baby is much more o a wriggler than my ds was!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back