Such a sad day :'(

MrsCK

Reaction score
Well i've just come back from the hospital!!

They did some more bloods and will call me with the results this afternoon but the midwife (who was lovely) said that my hcg reading on Sunday of 32 is far too low for their to still be a baby. :sad: She was pretty annoyed with the fact that they made me come back and take bloods because she said that the levels are so low they should have just told me there and then on Sunday that there was very little chance of the pregnancy progressing, instead of putting me through two days of hoping.

I am devastated, but at least I know now.

Thank you for all of the support that you ladies have shown me, particularly over the last few days. Hopefully i'll be back in tri 1 soon.

xx

Aww huni. I am so sorry to hear this sad news. I dont know what else to say. Sending you lots of love and hugs

Michelle x

I am so so sorry hun :-( completely devastated for you, and very annoyed that they didnt make it clearer for you on the weekend. Really hope you are back here soon- the ttc girls are lovely if you want to give that section a try when you are up to it. I hope you and your hubby are managing to find support in each other. Message me if you want to chat at anytime. Thinking of you xxx

So sorry to hear your news I know how your feeling, really hope we are back here soon xxx

So sorry to hear this, you must be in bits. Keep strong, we are all here for you every step of the way xx

So sorry to hear the news :( I hope you are doing ok. Big hugs xxxx

I'm so sorry - that's so bad giving you all that stress and hope. Look after yourself and hope to see you back here soon x

So gutted to see this! :-( my mc started the same as yours but I was still holding out hope that you would have a happier ending. Take some time out for yourself now. I took a week off work to feel better emotionally and it's the best thing I did. Ate lots of chocolate, watched lots of crap tv and cried when I wanted too. Lots of hugs x x x

I'm so so sorry to hear your sad news will be thinking of you :hugs: sorry again xxx

So sorry to hear this, i know how your feeling right now, big hugs to you honey xx

Sorry to hear this Hun. Thinking of you at this sad time xxx

I'm so sorry it wasn't a happier outcome for you xx hopefully its not long before you're back in tri1 again xx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back