Colud I still be pregnant ?

Fx all is ok! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Really hope you,ve got a sticky bean. Fx,d very tightly for you xx

The best of luck to you hun, fingers crossed you have a sticky. Take care xxx

Thanks lou appreciate it ! Just a waiting game now ! Going for a wee swim then bacl to bed for the rest of the weekend ! SoObsessed I hope everything goes well with you and your little bellybean we are at the same stage! xxxxxx

Evening girls ! Just a wee update, got rushed into a+e earlier a lot of bad bleeding and cramps after I done the loo ! Got me straight in, boyfriend in tow ! Got me straight in for a emergency scan and took my bloods not much was said there and then ! Sent on my way to wait for results .... Bellybeans is gone I'm afraid :( I had a complete miscarriage ! I'm devestated... I'm bleeding really heavy and the cramping pain is unbearable, they gave me painkillers and told me if I start passing clots or feel dizzy or faint got to go straight back in ! Got a check up scan on wednesday ! Thanks for all the support girls <3 xxxxxx

So so sorry hun, hope you and OH are both ok, we're all here if you need us xxxx

Thankie girls ! Good luck to you all ! Bed for me & OH, could sleep for a year ! Don't think it will actually sink in for another few days <3 xxxx

So sorry to hear your sad news hun :( belly bean is safely nestled in your heart forever <3 :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back