Colud I still be pregnant ?

I'm so sorry to hear this! Hope u will be ok. Take a few days to urself to recuperate xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

So sorry to hear this :hugs: think of both of you. Really hope you can rest up and spoil yourselves over the next few days. Xxxxx :hugs: :hugs: xxx

Thank you so much girls I appreciate it ! That's my OH just left for work he's been off for a week so I had a cuddles parter and he was amazing last night ! Rubbing my back in the bath, drying me off ... Still in a lot of pain just now, think I trip to a+e to get more painkillers is in order ! Home to my mums tonight for a good rest ! All I have done since he left is cry my heart out :( our wee bellybean will never be forgotten <3 good luck with everything girls xxxxxxx

Oh honey I'm so sorry :hug: I so hoped this would have a happy ending for you. I know there's lots of girls who have gone through similar on here. Sounds like you have a wonderful boyfriend, glad he's looking after you lovely. We're all here for a chat anytime you want xxx

Thank you so much maybe baby & ams :kiss: he's amazing really don't know what I would have done without him ! I was hoping and praying that bellybean would have stayed strong, its natural there's nothing that I done or my oh done, I just feel guilty for feeling relief that it happened now and not later on :( I have the rest of my life ahead of me I'm only 20, everything happens for a reason in my eyes ! :) wee bean won't be forgotton ! I get so much release in talking to you girls, thanks xxxxx

So sorry to hear this, glad you have such good support x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back