success stories of PREGNACARE CONCEPTION

I'm taking pregnacare, I used to take a different one, just a super drug one but changed about 4 weeks ago! I find out in a few days if it's worked! Lol! I'm also taking low dose aspirin because of my 2 previous miscarriages, I'm really hoping this is my month! Good luck everyone! :) xxx

We were TTC for three months and the month we started using pregnacare conception (his and hers) we caught, however I ended up finding out it was a MMC at almost 12 weeks. I then read online that some people believe they give a higher risk of MC as there's more chance of unviable embryos implanting (not sure how true this is) so I stopped taking them, got preg four weeks after MMC and now take the pregnacare originals.. I'm 23 weeks pregnant with a baby girl. X

Last edited:
I personally felt a bit sick on them and made me break out in spots! As long as you're eating well and taking frolic acid, that should be enough. These companies like to make money off women worrying I find! Xx

Well, I wasn't taking them, but my OH had a "traceable" count, not a number, so he started taking the Wellman pregnacare conception tablets. I've just found out I am six weeks pregnant with our miracle baby. The doctors weren't expecting it, we were on a waiting list for IVF. So excited, and at the same time, so worried that it isn't real.

I took pregnacare for the first 10 ish months, then I moved on to fertilcare for a few months and then onto Seven Seas. I had been taking seven seas for a month and a half when I got my bfp.

Personally I much prefer the Seven Seas in terms of being easy to swallow etc. Currently using up the last lot of my ttc vitamins then will have to decide which pregnancy vitamins to take.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back