bleeding and cramping during pregnancy-your stories

*lizz*

Reaction score
i found this on www.bellybelly.com.au

As some of you will know, bleeding during pregnancy, especially during the first trimester, is quite common, with varying degrees of bleeding. However for those in our forums, I thought I would start this topic as it's a very common topic of discussion and it does happen to many of us.

I wanted to make a specific place where women can share their experiences of bleeding in pregnancy, with both positive and negative outcomes. I know of so many varying stories, where women have still had a 'period' right through their whole pregnancy, even bleeding and cramping for the whole pregnancy, yet have had healthy babies. There are also those who are unfortunate to have miscarried as a result of bleeding.

If you feel comfortable sharing your story, please do. If you are uncomfortable discussing bleeding in pregnancy, that's totally fine and there is no pressure to contribute whatsoever. Hopefully this thread can bring support to our members who are experiencing bleeding during pregnancy, which of course can be very upsetting not knowing what is happening.

i thought it might be helpful for those experiencing bleeding and cramping during their pregnancies if anyone could share their stories on this forum.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back