success stories of PREGNACARE CONCEPTION

tulip11

Reaction score
Hi
I have read on different forums,heard from many people that pregnacare conception really works out n in majority cases after one month but still I couldnt believe it :p so I want to start this thread to know abt real stories and experiences as well...thanks lots of baby dust to all of u.
flower.gif

Hi,

When we first started TTC in October 2011 I started taking pregnacare but they gave me heartburn. I now take just folic acid and EPO from cd1 to OV. I now try and get my vits from my diet

X

I can't take them either - as I get an upset stomach and nausea from the iron in them...I have to take feraglobin liquid instead. I too also take evening primrose oil.......

The month I was lucky enough to catch I started taking pregnacare using C+ and SMEP not sure how we conceived but just thought I'd share what I did the month we caught :)
My LP was shockingly short (around 8-9 days only)

I took pregnacare, agnus castus epo & royal jelly. I think it helped but it took me a while to get pg. It's recommended to take it three months prior to conception so it's in your system.

Im not sure pregnacare boosted my fertility but I just wanted to make sure I was getting the right vitamins & minerals xx

The month I was lucky enough to catch I started taking pregnacare using C+ and SMEP not sure how we conceived but just thought I'd share what I did the month we caught :)

Ahh Sarah its so nice to see from your signature that so soon after getting married you have your little one on the way :) congrats, looks like lovely timing xx

I only started using the pregnancy suppliments after I hit 12 weeks :roll:

I used just folic acid pre pregnancy!

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Hey love, I was TTC all in all 2 months, I used folic acid since November as it advises to start 12 weeks before if poss but obviously its fine to jus start as you ttc, we were planning ttc so I had time to take it.

Anyway the month I started ttc I got in pregnacare which was late on in the feb, I had missed ov by this point so first month ttc properly was march and it was march I got my bfp. I was taking the pregnacare just over a month but then I was also using c+ the cycle I got pregnant and I did the smep. That's my success story xxx

Ahh Sarah its so nice to see from your signature that so soon after getting married you have your little one on the way :) congrats, looks like lovely timing xx

Thanks Hun yeah was a honeymoon baby! We started trying before the wedding tho :)

I'm using pregnacare conception for the first time this month, I was taking folic acid previously, I'm due af on 23rd July, were not particularly using any method just a lot of :bd::bd::bd: from day 10 past last af would have :bd: a lot more except hubby hadn't been well LOL

wow thats really great n congrates..have a h & h 9 months pregnancy :)

Hey love, I was TTC all in all 2 months, I used folic acid since November as it advises to start 12 weeks before if poss but obviously its fine to jus start as you ttc, we were planning ttc so I had time to take it.

Anyway the month I started ttc I got in pregnacare which was late on in the feb, I had missed ov by this point so first month ttc properly was march and it was march I got my bfp. I was taking the pregnacare just over a month but then I was also using c+ the cycle I got pregnant and I did the smep. That's my success story xxx

wow congrates ....have a healthy n happy pregnancy :)

Not sure if it is down to that but we were also taking them + smep and conceived. (I am putting it more down to smep as we had taken pregnacare before and didn't conceive yet it was the first month of trying smep). X

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got pregnant on the first month of using these (and first month of using conceive plus) but miscarried 2 days ago. Hoping to have just as much success next time around!

We were using pregnacare until we ran out of money, we missed about two months and last month I swapped over to the seven seas pregnsncy vits (mainly because of the pregnancy that went wrong) stayed on the seven seas and feel loads better in myself. Dr has also put me on strong folic acid. If I had to give an opinion I'd say the seven seas is much better.

I couldn't tell you whether pregnacare conception has helped or not because I've been taking it from the day I had my IUD removed but I'm on my fourth cycle since then, I've had 2 BFPs and one month where we tried to avoid fertile time and then this month where I'm hoping for my 3rd BFP. So I'm successful with conceiving but don't know if that's anything to do with taking the tablets x

Well I dont know if it was due to pregnacare conception but we now have a beautiful 7 month old son, I was using it around 9 months

Smep means sperm meets egg plan if I remember it right I cant even remember how it works lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back