C-section...still bleeding?

TashaWink

Reaction score
It's been 5 weeks since my section and I'm still bleeding. How long we're you bleeding for? I've had enough of wearing pads and it's annoying not knowing how long it will last!

I didn't have a c section, but I assume the bleeding is the same. I can't remember how long I wore pads... 4 or 5 weeks, and then panty liners until 6 or 7. If it is still heavy, you may want to mention to your midwife or doctor.

I bled for 4 weeks after my section. Everyone is different, some people bleed for months xxx

Ah man... I hate it! Well it started to fade then sme back strng now fading again! I just think I smel all the time!

im nearly at week 4 and bleeding very occasionally, but it happens so randomly that i have to wear pads constantly just in case!

so i cant help, i just feel your pain lol my bits are all irritated coz of the pads!!

xxx

I'm just over 4 weeks and thought it had stopped but it started very slightly again :(

i bled for 6 weeks after section then a week or 2 of brown spotting ! it would go away for a couple of days in between so you think its stopped theen it kept coming back! sorry for detail x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back